Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Napoli wants an answer from Icardi but it seems that he will say no

gazza22.jpg

The accounts will go up at Real Madrid. Neymar will leave 50% of its image rights to Real. The white club, unlike Barcelona, will not exceed the salary limit of European teams

as22.jpg

Help me out here folks.

In January Marseille loaned Kostas Mitroglou to Galatasaray for 18 months. And now Galatasaray have loaned him to PSV for the season.

Is this allowed? Can a club that are loaning in a player send him out on another loan?

Help me out here folks.

In January Marseille loaned Kostas Mitroglou to Galatasaray for 18 months. And now Galatasaray have loaned him to PSV for the season.

Is this allowed? Can a club that are loaning in a player send him out on another loan?
No, I think Gala must have cancelled the loan and Marseille are then loaning him to PSV. You can’t loan a player who isn’t yours.

No, I think Gala must have cancelled the loan and Marseille are then loaning him to PSV. You can’t loan a player who isn’t yours.
The thing is it is Galatasaray who have announced him going on loan. But they have not purchased him from Marseille. Marseille are quiet on this as are PSV.

Are Gala just smoking some devil's lettuce?

The thing is it is Galatasaray who have announced him going on loan. But they have not purchased him from Marseille. Marseille are quiet on this as are PSV.

Are Gala just smoking some devil's lettuce?
Must be mate, if this was allowed Chelsea would have half of Europe on their books.

Must be mate, if this was allowed Chelsea would have half of Europe on their books.
I asked about on another forum and someone on there said that as long as they got the okay from Marseille it was okay...Which doesn't make sense in my book.

Weird all around but Mitroglou should be able to make it work in Holland. PSV have been set up to provide for a big bastard striker for years.

I asked about on another forum and someone on there said that as long as they got the okay from Marseille it was okay...Which doesn't make sense in my book.

Weird all around but Mitroglou should be able to make it work in Holland. PSV have been set up to provide for a big bastard striker for years.
I’d like to see the rules governing it. I don’t think that sounds correct.

So Jim Ratcliffe has apparently been given the all clear to buy OGC Nice in France. Wonder if he will be able to shake up the established order in France.

Back
Top Bottom