Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So, have Rangers learnt anything from the past? Going around signing Premier League players who can't quite cut it any more, rather than developing the youth in order to improve Scottish football as a whole.

I think they've learned from the multiple players that barely got out of the teens in goalscoring numbers in England and then went up to Scotland and ran amok with 30+ goals.

Sturridge will score bucketloads up there.

I think they've learned from the multiple players that barely got out of the teens in goalscoring numbers in England and then went up to Scotland and ran amok with 30+ goals.

Needs to stay fit and stay out of the Glasgow nightlife. If he does both, he’ll score for fun.

Needs to stay fit and stay out of the Glasgow nightlife. If he does both, he’ll score for fun.

It's Scotland, League Top Scorers since 1998...

Larsson, Viduka, Hartson, Kris Boyd, Scott McDonald, Kenny Miller, Gary Hooper, Michael Higdon, Kris Commons, Adam Rooney, Leigh Griffiths, Liam Boyce, Alfredo Morelos...with Kris Boyd winning it again at 33 years old just before Morelos.

Hot shots.

I just had a thought of Harry going up there and lol'ed...Fuck me like, it'd literally be hundreds a season! 🤣

Sturridge could get 20+ if he was doing tequilas at half time.

It's Scotland, League Top Scorers since 1998...

Larsson, Viduka, Hartson, Kris Boyd, Scott McDonald, Kenny Miller, Gary Hooper, Michael Higdon, Kris Commons, Adam Rooney, Leigh Griffiths, Liam Boyce, Alfredo Morelos...with Kris Boyd winning it again at 33 years old just before Morelos.

Hot shots.

I just had a thought of Harry going up there and lol'ed...Fuck me like, it'd literally be hundreds a season! 🤣

Sturridge could get 20+ if he was doing tequilas at half time.
Who the fuck is Michael Higdon?!?!

Sturridge will do well, but he’ll need to be quick on his feet. First match against someone like Motherwell, some big handy bastard will go through him like a tank. He’ll have to withstand some punishment up here. Maybe not the best environment for such a fan of the physio room.

I also understand that Klopps main issue was him not playing when almost fit. That won’t stand here. Unless he can show his leg has actually come off, he’d better be out there giving it plenty.

But what kind of wages will he be on? Don't you think they are spending above their means again with the likes of him and Defoe?

But what kind of wages will he be on? Don't you think they are spending above their means again with the likes of him and Defoe?

Don't underestimate how much money a club with support that size can generate tbh.

The Lane held 36k, so they've had a higher average attendance than us for every season except once since 1992 (when they were well down the divisions), aside from when we were in Wembley etc.

It's a well calculated risk, the right striker can win you the treble up there IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if his goal bonuses and clauses are pretty obscene.

Don't underestimate how much money a club with support that size can generate tbh.

The Lane held 36k, so they've had a higher average attendance than us for every season except once since 1992 (when they were well down the divisions), aside from when we were in Wembley etc.

It's a well calculated risk, the right striker can win you the treble up there IMO. I wouldn't be surprised if his goal bonuses and clauses are pretty obscene.

Recent history wouldn't suggest they are the most fiscally responsible of clubs though. They had that same fanbase 10 years ago and it still didn't stop them from going into administration. You'd think that they were burnt badly enough from that. It's a risk - they'll need to win the title, or at least get some financial rewards out of a couple of european matches for it to pay off.

Looks like Woolwich are signing Andersen and Praet for a combined 44m.
That’s their war chest empty then :dembelelol:

I don’t really rate Praet. He is inconsistent and only plays well if the whole team is flying (never the game changer). He’s not good enough to challenge for top 4 in the Premier League

Back
Top Bottom