Other Team Transfers

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hopefully with Deniz Undav we have that striker. He finished last season on lian to USG Belgium top scorer. Maybe if we had got him over in January we might have been looking at a higher finish.

Im hopefull for next season as long as we keep Potter.

Even without Potter your club is smart in how it recruits, you have the loaned centrebacks out at Blackburn & Genoa who will push for a place in the team

Even without Potter your club is smart in how it recruits, you have the loaned centrebacks out at Blackburn & Genoa who will push for a place in the team
Hopefully the loss of Dan Ashworth wont upset things. We have some good players in the youth system and ought through some good players as well, MacAllister who we loaned to Bocca and with our other club USG now qualified for champions league in Belgium we are doing good, just hope it continues.
Its nice to see that we will not stand in the way of talent , but dont want to be a feeder club for anyone.

I agree, but we wont stay in a players way in regards to big clubs . Hopefully we will rinse the for £100M of blood money, and because its Shitty. 4 years left on his contract.
S
Yeah, hope your board realises. They spent £60m on Dias, Cancelo, and Rodri each. If they want him they'll pay up.

There isn't another better alternative on the market.

According to journos Liverpools last signing this summer

Think that's all they needed really. Nunez to replace the outgoing Mane and another right-back to push Alexander-Arnold so he doesn't get too comfortable. I always think they're a bit short in midfield but they have Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Thiago and Milner, which is hardly a bad bunch really. What you can say is that none of them have many goals in them.

Think that's all they needed really. Nunez to replace the outgoing Mane and another right-back to push Alexander-Arnold so he doesn't get too comfortable. I always think they're a bit short in midfield but they have Fabinho, Henderson, Keita, Thiago and Milner, which is hardly a bad bunch really. What you can say is that none of them have many goals in them.
And oxlade chamberlin 😄

Maybe a left-field opinion, but I think they miss what Wijnaldum brought........ Boundless box 2 box energy and a handy knack for the occasional goal...... Add that to Henderson losing some steam and missing more games due to injury + OAP-Milner and they just haven't got the MF thrust that they used to have.

Thiago sees them evolving towards a style less suited to the rest of their system.

Last edited:

Definitely short in midfield IMO. Thiago spends at least half his time injured and is 31, Henderson is a decent sort who works hard but is not fabulous and is 32, Milner is an ordinary sort who is 36. I like Keita but he’s had his injury problems too. If Fabinho gets injured that midfield looks a lot less reliable.

I’m really surprised they prioritised another attacker over a quality midfielder. I know they were after Tchouameni, which would have been a very good fit. Surprised they didn’t try for another CM as a priority.

Back
Top Bottom