Other teams new kits

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The Man United white is pretty much perfect for a girl. That looks almost identical to the kit worn by the US Women's national team also made by Nike and yes, Hope Solo, Alex Morgan and Lauren Cheney looked hot.

Fulham kit looks amber to me like Hull City not orange.

WilsonJet said:
The Man United white is pretty much perfect for a girl. That looks almost identical to the kit worn by the US Women's national team also made by Nike and yes, Hope Solo, Alex Morgan and Lauren Cheney looked hot.

I'd do vile things to Hope Solo.

inter-12-13-nike-away-football-shirt-g

Inter have a red kit :avbcringe:

BrooklynYid said:
WilsonJet said:

I second that.

The Inter shirt looks like it should be a Sampdoria variant. Dat shizz cray anyway. Sharing a stadium with Milan and now wearing their color as well?

Oh yeah, just pull up the youtube and enjoy that Hope Solo ad running at the top of the title page. Went to WPS match with my daughter to see the matchup between Solo and Marta when they were with Atlanta and San Francisco respectively. Sat in the corner first row and not only is she fine as hell but that woman is a serious shot stopper. No joke.

BrooklynYid said:
WilsonJet said:

Her brother, Han, would fuck you up

Dannyboy said:
BrooklynYid said:
WilsonJet said:

Her brother, Han, would fuck you up
Not if you shoot first.

Smoked Salmon said:
WilsonJet said:
Smoked Salmon said:
That's the home shirt is it?

Would we wear red ever?
What's that got to do with anything? It's an Inter shirt.

??? - I understood the exchange like this...

Me: It's crazy that Inter would not only share a stadium with their rivals but also feature that rivals color in an alternate kit

You: Why does it matter? That's not the home kit.

Me: It matters. Spurs would never wear red.

You: I'm confused

I must have misunderstood the intention of your initial response.

Back
Top Bottom