Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Just saw a picture of someone wearing the away kit and the logo looks fucking massive! Does the logo size requirements apply to replica kit?

Maybe it was a small shirt and the transfer size is the same across all sizes?
Good point. This is the pic.

y0ioQgK.jpg

Yeah that is a huge logo ... I hope it looks smaller in real life. Any pics like that of the home kit?

I'm so excited ... I just pre-ordered 2 home kits ... a short sleeves and a long sleeves.
I only ordered them to see how the fitting is and to decide between SS or LS.

Once I make up my mind, I'll order a final one with a name/# on the back.

:avbdamn:
Yeah that is a huge logo ... I hope it looks smaller in real life. Any pics like that of the home kit?

I'm so excited ... I just pre-ordered 2 home kits ... a short sleeves and a long sleeves.
I only ordered them to see how the fitting is and to decide between SS or LS.

Once I make up my mind, I'll order a final one with a name/# on the back.
wow, you must shit money!

:avbdamn:
wow, you must shit money!
Hehe ... I wish.

I am not gonna keep those 2 jerseys. Once I get those 2 ... I will try them out and then return them for a full refund. I will get all of my money back except the shipping fee which was total $10.

Yeah, this all is tedious, but I just wana make sure I get the right fit and the right one.

Good point. This is the pic.

y0ioQgK.jpg

I choose to believe this is just a delightfully petite little broad and that her breasts are just serving to add to the illusion that the logo is bigger than it actually is. Ignorance is bliss folks, I'm sure you Brits are well versed in Orwell.

In all seriousness though, the logos on the players (even Defoe), do not take up anywhere close to the amount of torso as it does in that picture. As for me, I'm waiting for my loan disbursement so I can grab mine in time for Swansea :D There you have it folks, evidence ENIC's plan is successful: literal funneling of money from the United States government to Tottenham Hotspur.

Under Armour won't ship to customers in the U.S. until AUGUST 17TH. Like, WTF? I guess I'll have mine ready for Swansea.
:vdvcry:

Won't ship until that day or won't be set for arrival until that day? I'm willing to bet it's arrival. Fans are gonna want their shit at the start of the season and Under Armour knows that better than most.

Back
Top Bottom