Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

But is the fitting still like last season's ... where it was tight fitting?

UA's mediums are 37-39, that's a tight medium. As long as they're not 3rd kit last year tight, I'm good with a tighter shirt. In my playing days I always preferred a tighter shirt. Felt more athletic, and for me as a forward I could feel when a defender was grabbing after my shirt a lot easier as well as it being easier to know exactly where he was so I could more accurately ram my elbow into his arm to get free. Pretty excited to get this year's home, like it at first and it's still grown on me more and more.

Anyone have any experience buying the kits directly from the site before the start of the season and having them delivered to the US? I've never bought one before the start, and just curious to see if they can guarantee their arrival before the opening kickoff or not.

I can honestly say, IMO, the Under Armour home & blue kits I bought last year were the best quality shirts we've had in years. I'm hoping for more of the same this year although I'm a bit unsure about that silly little collar type thing on the home shirt. Be careful when you wash though, there's a big disclaimer on the washing process on the store when you order the new shirts.

Anybody else miss a decent yellow away/third shirt like me ? Gotta be better than the black/grey chequed one.

Anyone have any experience buying the kits directly from the site before the start of the season and having them delivered to the US? I've never bought one before the start, and just curious to see if they can guarantee their arrival before the opening kickoff or not.
I've bought from the official site and had them sent to Australia. Generally takes a week and a half to arrive but I live in the middle of nowhere so 2-3 days of that might be the donkey ride from the city to my house.

1094949_10151631427353505_944830203_n.jpg

Saw this on Spurs' Facebook page ...
Wow, the home kit really looks nice!

Like the home kit - really nice collar. If the third one is yellow, I might get it - won't bother if it's navy again

The collar looks like the 'Y' bit would really dig in your throat...

still would've preferred a traditional 'V' or a claassic round-neck... this seems to be a weird hybrid combination of the two!

The home grew on me. I quite like the pattern on the away, wouldn't buy it though.

WHERE IS THE THIRD?!?
I think that pattern you speak of is on the home as well but is very hard to notice because of the white. I could be wrong but I thought I saw a few pictures after people have bought them and it looks as if it does. But seriously...where is the fucking third kit already?

I think that pattern you speak of is on the home as well but is very hard to notice because of the white. I could be wrong but I thought I saw a few pictures after people have bought them and it looks as if it does. But seriously...where is the fucking third kit already?
Yeah does have a pattern not sure it's the same as the away.

Yeah does have a pattern not sure it's the same as the away.
That'd just be a bonus. I like the pattern, just not sure my somewhat robust stomach can pull off cyan blue.

The home collar is damn nice though. Pity It'll take 2 weeks to ship here.

Wiki said:
FIFA 14 is the upcoming edition of Electronic Arts' FIFA video game series, developed by EA Canada. The game is expected to be released for PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 on September 24, 2013 in North America and September 27, 2013

I suppose we'll see the third kit then? Unless anyone knows a programmer at EA....an EAITK!

Back
Top Bottom