Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

article-0-1B69D48D000005DC-508_634x431.jpg

Dinamo-Tbilisi's-Givi-Kvara.jpg

It's still red and shit. But not as shit as it looked in the photos.

However, I repeat - it's still is shit.

Shit.

There are strict rules on how big the sponsorship can be. It wasnt giant when they first announced the deal...

I was just fuckin with ya dude. Still looks bigger in that photo to me :/ Let me have my psychological bargaining chip for dealing with red splashed across our cup kit in a strong year for us.

If a lot of the rumors are true that the Bale issue is to be decided by the end of the week, I think it will be released next week. I'm sure the club, Under Armour, and HP would all absolutely love to see him wearing the new kit for the release if there's any chance he's going to be around.

I feel terrible for saying this, but the cup kit is starting to grow on me...

Red, and all that, but I also fucking hate the HP logo, which I think stands for mediocrity.

Back
Top Bottom