Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Shirts v skins mate

Of course! I was always skins because..

a) I'm a narcissistic mofo always happy to take my top off.
b) The fat kids never wanted to take their tops off therefore the opposition were always a team of tubbies we could run rings round!!

Went to get my kit from Sports Direct on Oxford street, they didn't have any Ls, Is or 1s...
No
  • Kaboul
  • Lloris
  • Bale
  • Walker
  • Lennon
  • Paulinho
  • Soldado
  • Chadli
  • Freidel
  • Carroll
  • Holtby
  • Siggurdson
  • Dembele
  • Capoue (Number 15)
  • Naughton (16)
  • Defoe (18)
  • Adebayor (10__

I was left with
  • Vertonghen
  • Townsend
  • Rose
  • Sandro (Already have him)
  • Ekotto
  • Dawson
Needless to say I didn't go for on the remainder, searched for another Sports direct that did printing, went to Holborn and St Pauls, they didn't do. Today I go back and there is a fucking soccer centre who does it three shops down. Got Capoue

Shirts v skins mate

I hope we are skins :ledleylick:

tumblr_lqvg3r7U1h1qgg36jo1_400.jpg

I don't understand why it's so hard to have it sorted before the season starts...
It's sorted, UA mentioned last year that the they had designed 3 years of Spurs kits.

It's probably being held back to be unveiled in a FIFA trailer like last year. FIFA 14 is released at the end of September so EA will want Spurs to unveil the video at a time which suits their marketing terms.

It's sorted, UA mentioned last year that the they had designed 3 years of Spurs kits.

It's probably being held back to be unveiled in a FIFA trailer like last year. FIFA 14 is released at the end of September so EA will want Spurs to unveil the video at a time which suits their marketing terms.
Under armour replied to someone earlier in this thread saying the third will be released via the Tottenham website

Back
Top Bottom