Our 2013-14 Home Kit “drops” 8 July

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah, Spurs will probably release the FIFA video on their website/twitter.
I agree it'll be released before FIFA, but if EA were to release it via FIFA, I find it strange that it'd be first on the Spurs website. From memory last year was via EA's youtube channel?

@Hotspurs_n17: BREAKING NEWS: The 3rd kit has been somewhat of a mystery Until now. It will be released THIS AFTERNOON with our 3 new signings in each kit.

Not sure how credible the source is...

@Hotspurs_n17: BREAKING NEWS: The 3rd kit has been somewhat of a mystery Until now. It will be released THIS AFTERNOON with our 3 new signings in each kit.

Not sure how credible the source is...

hahah, the only reason the third kit has been a mystery is because we all saw the green, went "fuck that's vile. best not be the third kit" and Under Armour went "oh shit."

hahah, the only reason the third kit has been a mystery is because we all saw the green, went "fuck that's vile. best not be the third kit" and Under Armour went "oh shit."

I get it's a joke, but I don't twitter. Was there a big ol backlash at the presentation of the training stuff? I sure hope so, cyan is a huge stretch but green isn't even remotely a Tottenham color.

I dunno. i was basing it off the general reaction to the green on this site, which wasnt overly complimentary

I accept they have fun with the third kits. quite liked last years. but i were hoping for purple this year

I liked last year's as well, and I get they get to play with it, but I just wish they would avoid colors that aren't even remotely ones associated with the club. Yellow and purple are fine because of the history and they flat out look great with white and navy, but red and green are examples of should be nevers.

BQrJyagCAAA4qUI.jpg:large

I hopes it's this one. Really smart shirt and colour combination, miles better than last years third kit, in my view.

Back
Top Bottom