Out the Tout

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

The dilemma for me will come in the EL group stages. Do i buy a £20 ticket from the club & get 5 LPs or wait until the day of the game & get one for a fiver from a distressed ST seller.......... :avbfacepalm:

Was pissed off with this Stub Hub thing to start with but reality is Spurs tickets are a commodity.

People loaning out their STs create demand. Anybody who has loaned out an ST or used a loaned ST is part of this problem, don't kid yourselves otherwise.

People who buy STs and then sell tickets "at face value" via twitter, facebook, friends, are effectively touting, CAT A and CAT B games. They don't pay the same money they sell them for. Nobody seems that bothered about that.

Season tickets have almost become a long term investment for most people, Levy is not stupid. He must see people loaning out STs, selling them via other ways than ticket exchange and has worked a way to make those people decide if they want to make a bit of money. If they do the club will benefit. For those that don't, chances are they didn't use the official route before anyway.

However much we say or think otherwise football is a business for 98% of clubs, don't hate the player hate the game. :levyeyes:

Football is a business. English people are overly apathetic. I hate both the player and the game. Eventually you have to draw a line. The club authorising touting a few years after they launched an 'out the tout' campaign is unforgivable.

My old man turned down 4 seperate semi final tickets v Chelsea because sellers wanted more than face value. The cunts are out there...

Sadly, the only way things related to this dynamic would ever improve would directly coorelate to the demise of the club

Simple economics, supply vs demand and a dynamic that will only worsen as THFC look to grow in equity as a club

Trust me , it's a completely justified POV , but something that its best to simply accept since your truly powerless on this and everything club related involving a PnL statement

Back
Top Bottom