Panathinaikos #1882THFC

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

doing some weird of bellydancing atm, didn't even know I was able to do this.

Now I hope Spurs draw Ajax at the 20th of December, will visit that game for sure :D

Not our greatest game ever but another win.

1) Our defense looks so much better with Vertonghen and Caulker in the center. Both are so steady. When Benny and Kaboul get back it will be beautiful.

2) Tommy Carroll is going to be a real player for us.

3) Dempsey has really come on. Goal and assist and almost assisted Defoe when he hit the post.

4) JERMAIN DEFOE HE'S A YIDDO (lad is absolutely on fire)

5) Sandro continues to be an animal. What a ball winner.

6) Glad to have Ade on the score sheet. We need him on form.

7) Lennon, great defensively and excellent run on Defoe's goal.

8) Walker looks back in form. Finally. Been back to normal these last few matches which has been much needed.

LAST BUT CERTAINLY NOT LEAST: Another great night from the 1882 boys. The Lane was rocking once again. Hope everyone had a good time!

COME ON YOU SPURS!! :adebaehug:

Dempseys best game for us? Ive been a harsh critic so far but I thought he was very good tonight. Showing a lot of skill, particularly close control, a goal and assist, very positive and found himself involved in a lot of offensive situations.

Thought the lack of Bale as an outlet allowed Dempsey to dictate the tempo on his terms and show us a bit more of what he's about which was great.

Solid enough performance. Defoe's finish class. Limited their chances. Could have been 5 or 6. Carroll is going to be huge for us in a few years.

1882 made a wonderful noise through my tv. Well done

Glad to see Walker playing well again, had some great runs in the second half and delivered a few good dead balls too... At last we have somebody who can take a decent corner.

:walkerwtf:

Dempsey certainly settling in. Been here a few months now and if he had a normal new job, he'd just be out of probation, so right on track I'd say.

And I fucking love Defoe.

Look at all the teams that finished 2nd in their groups, chelsea are fucked!

Anzhi
Atletico Madrid
Borussia M'gladbach
Newcastle
Stuttgart
Napoli
Basel
Inter Milan
Sparta Prague
Tottenham
Bayer Leverkusen
Levante