Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I remember hearing a report from pre season that Sarr scored everything during shooting drills. Obviously something he's been working on and if we can see the benefits of that over the course of the season, it'll help big time.

I'm not surprised. If you remember the Conte training session in Korea where everyone was puking at the end, Sarr, Gil, and Sanchez were the only ones that weren't even fazed by it.
He's got a marathon runner physique (perhaps hiding a little extra power), perfect for running up and down the pitch all day. Really slow cadence, but covers so much ground with every stride.

I remember hearing a report from pre season that Sarr scored everything during shooting drills. Obviously something he's been working on and if we can see the benefits of that over the course of the season, it'll help big time.
Yea I heard he's got just about everything technique wise, and had hit some from outside the box for Metz.

Truly exciting CM prospect. I feel a bit for Skipp but Sarr and Bissouma are a potentially dominant CM pair for us in the prem, and we need to continue exploring that.

Great finishing with his weaker foot, he really has great shooting technique in the box, his long shots could use some work though.
Good contact with the first chance he had in the first half, ran onto a through ball and hit it hard with his left from a narrowish angle, decent block from keeper.

He had a chance to get a shot away when he actually slipped it to the right for Kulu overlapping, chance came to nothing. I thought he might have controlled it better for a right foot shot or a first timer like Porro's bar-shot.

He looks like he could be the long term real deal

I did.

From January last season;

:pochsmirk:
back then people were actually debating if skipp was better
Cut It Out Reaction GIF

There was a blunder or two mixed in today, but we should seize the opportunity for him to be able to work through those things at 20 with all of the positive aspects he offers.

He'd been billed as a DM initially even though he often played further forward for Metz, and he really has a lot of attacking gifts. In attack or defense he just glides over so much ground.

Back
Top Bottom