Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I don't think Ange will see it in those terms.
He was my motm this evening

Just edging it, as always, from Mickey VDV

I thought he was sensational this evening ….. against a rough as arseholes palace side he covered ground , won battles , second balls etc. but this game saw him back to quality on the ball that went missing a piece from the luton game

He was a proper baller. 20 yr old kid owning the midfield under the lights in a London derby. Fair play to him

He was my motm this evening

Just edging it, as always, from Mickey VDV

I thought he was sensational this evening ….. against a rough as arseholes palace side he covered ground , won battles , second balls etc. but this game saw him back to quality on the ball that went missing a piece from the luton game

He was a proper baller. 20 yr old kid owning the midfield under the lights in a London derby. Fair play to him
He was my MOTM also

Another one Conte almost screwed up. Played amazing v Milan away then was never seen again. Thank goodness Ange realised his talent.

Thin line between incompetence and sabotage.

Will say this though, the character building that young players got from getting through Conte’s shit will have made him much tougher mentality.

Kid doesn’t seem to have developed the cynicism that most would have and still just goes about his career the same way on and off the pitch. He’s like Son. These players are rarer than unicorn shit.

predator-handshake.gif

his pass for kulu yesterday for the opener was perfection, them passes dont get the credit they deserve. weighted and angled to perfection and made it easy for kulu. his play in the buildup for sons dissalowed goal was quality midfield play too. yesterday he was worth keeping on over bissouma as his legs are important in a game like that, bissouma's game is more effective when its simmered down a little and less intense.

Back
Top Bottom