Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Absolutely mate. As Richard Arlison Richard Arlison alluded to, he is technically very gifted and IMO is already one of the best central midfielders in the PL.
hes gotta be in the top 10 aint he? in this league you need legs in the middle and he might be strongest in the league when it comes to that.

the header around 60 mins just before he comes off is testament to his football I.Q. lot of players just put that out for a corner.

Last edited:
Absolutely mate. As Richard Arlison Richard Arlison alluded to, he is technically very gifted and IMO is already one of the best central midfielders in the PL.
Fucking love him.

hes gotta be in the top 10 aint he? in this league you need legs in the middle and he might be strongest in the league when it comes to that.

the header around 60 mins just before he comes off is testament to his football I.Q. lot of players just put that out for a corner.

This header:

View: https://x.com/SpursOfficial/status/1716790743128297918?s=20

It's a smart one as well, he'd read the danger and started sprinting as the ball left the fulham player's boot.

I thought that was his best game in a spurs shirt. Kid's got an incredible engine. technique can get a little flustered under pressure sometimes, but he's been an important component for our midfield this season.

Possibly MOTM for me tonight, even though he fluffed the ball to Son.

I thought that was his best game in a spurs shirt. Kid's got an incredible engine. technique can get a little flustered under pressure sometimes, but he's been an important component for our midfield this season.

Possibly MOTM for me tonight, even though he fluffed the ball to Son.
Definitely not MOTM. Excellent workrate again but some some seriously dodgy passes, like the cross to Son which he fluffed.

VDV by a country mile IMO.

Definitely not MOTM. Excellent workrate again but some some seriously dodgy passes, like the cross to Son which he fluffed.

VDV by a country mile IMO.
I agree with VDV for man of the match. How the palace player never got booked for taking him out in the first half defies logic. The big man gave him a stare of death when he came back on. He was awesome again tonight.

...and to think, when Bentancur comes back to FULL fitness, Sarr is 3RD CHOICE CM!!
Biss-Bentancur-Sarr....

That's a hell of a midfield 3 to have to pick 2 from...

Hoijberg & Skipp must be wondering what hit them!

Back
Top Bottom