Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

He will fly back today, take a day off, back in training for Everton.

He's young so plenty more tournaments ahead of him, Sarr will want to play again ASAP.
Why would he get a day off?
No jet lag, business class travel (at least, maybe first class), he knows how we play.
He should play at least a few minutes v Brentford.

Weak by Ange. He needs to drive the players harder, if they break get another one.
i must break you dolph lundgren GIF

So many of our fans are overly happy about Sarr being eliminated.

I have a different view. If Sarr doesn't win trophies with Senegal, the itch to win trophies at club level will only incresse.

Levy's top 4 title and the Deloitte's money league will not be enough to keep him happy.
Good that he and Senegal won the last AFCON tournament then - may be good to know you can't win them all !

Probably more. He's what makes the midfield click. PEH was good today, Skipp was good against United, but Sarr just takes it to another level compared to both of them.
Think you might be right. Sonny is a “better” player because of his production, but he can drift in and out of matches at times.

Can’t wait to see the Sarr/Bentancur/Maddison midfield.

Complete baller. He’s already shown he can cover our fullbacks when they push up as he glides across the pitch. He’s been popping up in the attacking third quite a bit too. An omnipresent midfielder.

He’s shown glimpses of beautifully weighted passes, heavy shots, and has added a couple goals to his locker.

He is nearly the first name on the team sheet in my view and is well on his way to becoming a household name.

Back
Top Bottom