Pape Sarr

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

After last season, I would never have believed had I been told the importance Sarr would be to us now.

I wanted to be one of the fans hugging him after his goal - which was a very good finish, one easy to underestimate.

This young bubbly talented chap was brilliant today for a 19 yd old being the lynchpin in t hat midfield..

His drive and energy was infectious and was key to taking the game by the scruff of the neck especially in that 2nd half.

For me was my motm today.

Just needs to bulk up…

Ha Ha Smile GIF by The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon

No no no.

This kids pretty much irreplaceable one of the first names down, should be in for young player of the year.

But, if he bulked, he could crush the midfield battle for 20-25minutes a game, then shrink this graphic below right down to a smaller, more reasonable area? That’s what we need, no?!

(I love our skinny warrior! Strong boy anyway, that core is powerful)

After last season, I would never have believed had I been told the importance Sarr would be to us now.

I wanted to be one of the fans hugging him after his goal - which was a very good finish, one easy to underestimate.
Couldn't believe how skinny he looked (when he went down injured). As he bulks he will boss it even more

The difference between him and some of the others out there today was his energy....don't think Ange will put up with those who believe they can just stroll around and expect the opposition to roll over for us, there will be blood.

Back
Top Bottom