Partizan Belgrade v Tottenham Hotspur (UEFA Europa League Group Stage Match 1)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Really?! He's been pretty decent so far I think.... Surely I'm not alone?

I agree.

I just wish we'd swap Lennon and Townsend over. Would stop Townsend cutting in every time, and we may get something out of Lennon, he offers nothing on the left. And before you all say it, he probably wouldn't do anything on the right either :lennon:

He hasn't been at his worst, but he is just so terribly predictable whenever he's within shooting range. If he's happy to be a squad player I'm fine with that, but I'd honestly prefer to give Ceballos, or even Lennon, playing time.

The new thing is "Inter game melting" people now react to the last 20 seconds of play instead of a whole game and hang their hat on that opinion!

You lucky cunts watching I am at my desk in Chicago listening to Emma Jones and Bradley Allen from the spurs site, fucking awful when she shouts she sounds like one of those birds in a bar on friday night who tries talking to you who has had one too many white wines

He hasn't been at his worst, but he is just so terribly predictable whenever he's within shooting range. If he's happy to be a squad player I'm fine with that, but I'd honestly prefer to give Ceballos, or even Lennon, playing time.
Haven't we sold Ceballos?

I agree.

I just wish we'd swap Lennon and Townsend over. Would stop Townsend cutting in every time, and we may get something out of Lennon, he offers nothing on the left. And before you all say it, he probably wouldn't do anything on the right either :lennon:
I definitely agree. As much as I don't rate Townsend on the left, I think if he was played on the right he could be a good classic winger, beating his man and whipping in cross after cross.

The new thing is "Inter game melting" people now react to the last 20 seconds of play instead of a whole game and hang their hat on that opinion!

You lucky cunts watching I am at my desk in Chicago listening to Emma Jones and Bradley Allen from the spurs site, fucking awful when she shouts she sounds like one of those birds in a bar on friday night who tries talking to you who has had one too many white wines

It is all about inter game melting.

Fucking shit players.

Trust me, I've felt this way for almost a year now. Not saying he's not talented, but he has to star playing with his head up and trying to play for the team.

Back
Top Bottom