Paulinho the dreadnought vs Adam the skaghead round 2 aka vs Stoke thread

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

[formation=4231, Lloris, Naughton, Kaboul, Vertonghen, Rose, Mason, Stambouli, Townsend, Kane, Chadli, Adebayor][/formation]

My team based on most in form players and most deserving to play atm

Lamela, Soldado and Eriksen as impact subs

Ade starts over bobby cos of his aerial ability
COYS :)

Taking my six year old to this one so hoping for an unusually dominant and exciting match from Spurs today PLEASE.
The early kick off suits me as it means I could get a couple of seats together on general sale and we get back home at a decent time.
COYS

Now, I'm no expert but I predict us to only turn up in 1 half , have possession but create little , Lloris will make some top class saves but the goal we conced will be down to defensive errors. Some players will be non existent on the pitch.

There you go..... No need for a stream now , you're very welcome x

Now, I'm no expert but I predict us to only turn up in 1 half , have possession but create little , Lloris will make some top class saves but the goal we conced will be down to defensive errors. Some players will be non existent on the pitch.

There you go..... No need for a stream now , you're very welcome x
It's scary how accurate this is.

Good job in rewarding the good performances in Europe with Prem starts for Kane and Townsend. Shame about Verts. Should be starting ahead of Kaboul all day (as should Dier on performances)

Back
Top Bottom