Paulinho

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

heres the full picture..nicely summs gibbs up me thinks

Start-Windows-Studpily-Funny-Troll-Funny-Trolls.jpg

If it's any comfort, it's always hard to distinguish between you Joe clash and Arcspace. All three of you give me a creepy unhinged vibe.

Hindsight is 20 20,etc. but I was never excited about this signing. Maybe it was because I didn't watch the Confed Cup but once I heard that he was a Box to Box midfielder, I lost even more interest. Was not needed and we should have went for a creative player ( although I guess we had faith in Holtby at the time).

Of course I would have loved if Pauli proved me wrong and I would happily bare the taunts of persons saying how wrong I was, unfortunately he appears to be shit.

I dont think he's crap but he doesnt fit in this team. Also looks totally shot of confidence, and the WC probably didnt help that either

I dont think he's crap but he doesnt fit in this team. Also looks totally shot of confidence, and the WC probably didnt help that either

the thing is it's not a team right now

it's a recently assembled collection of players learning a new system under a new coaching staff

Lets call it the Levy-cycle and we're at the beginning of a new one, again...:levylol:

Brings NOTHING to the team and we sold the best passer in our squad since Hoddle to accommodate this over rated piece of crap. His performance at West Ham last season should have convinced everyone at the club that this guy does not have the bottle for it/ But then our DOF and board are obviously pissed up when they deal with transfers

Back
Top Bottom