Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
I said name a professional manager you've seen, do that. You said why should I.

You're a nonsense poster as you argue with anyone about anything and, as so many others do, seem to want to batter people's opinions and make them think your way. You're a joke. Probably got a Zorro costume.

So I answered the question by telling you it doesn't matter if someone else wore the Zorro outfit or not.

I have to say I don't care about what you think about me as poster. If you don't like it feel free to ignore, I have plenty of good conversations on here without worrying about your pathetic feelings and personal nonsense.

You know nothing about me or why I post so I suggest you focus on what I actually post than trying to make up some BS about what I want to do. You could not be more wrong about me so leave the armchair psychology out of it.

Here's a good one....the owner/barman of my local was a big Woolwich fan.

He wasn't very impressed when they signed Wenger, the actual quote being "Who the fuck is this cunt? Arsehole Wanker or whatever his fucking name is"...

The thing about it was that he also pathologically hated being called out at being wrong about anything...

Needless to say the only consolation of them cunts ever winning anything was walking in and watching him squirm when he was asked whatever happened to that Arsehole Wanker?

So just be careful with what you say...
If Fonseca turns out to be as successful as Arsehole Wanker, then I'll suck HIS Cock, as well as yours.... and you can quote/hold me to that!

Be Quiet Season 5 GIF by Friends

It’s just a zorro suit, mate. No biggie.
Wow. Brilliantly patronising. It looks awful and no real manager would do that

So I answered the question by telling you it doesn't matter if someone else wore the Zorro outfit or not.

I have to say I don't care about what you think about me as poster. If you don't like it feel free to ignore, I have plenty of good conversations on here without worrying about your pathetic feelings and personal nonsense.

You know nothing about me or why I post so I suggest you focus on what I actually post than trying to make up some BS about what I want to do. You could not be more wrong about me so leave the armchair psychology out of it.
I know all about you from the way you conduct yourselfmon here and make spurious points you're unable to support and resort to childish things like ' I don't have to' etc.

Go away

Ps still haven't names a tip manager who dressed up in a costume at a presser. Standard igula shite.

What did you say about personal attacks?

Back
Top Bottom