Paulo Fonseca (Poll Added)

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

How do you feel about this appointment

• Like it.

Votes: 22 5.4%
  • Hate it.

Votes: 90 22.1%
  • Wait and see.

Votes: 217 53.2%
  • I quit.

Votes: 79 19.4%

• Total voters
Is your profile pic real? As in did he really look like that or is the Barnet superimposed?

it looks deeply disturbing,hence why i ask :)
It's photoshopped. Here's the original, before he got the contact lenses:

LDm3dgF.jpg

To Dare is To Do (unless it costs money, in which case fuck doing, let's just go with the cheap option and keep telling people that we're an ambitious club).

PRESENTING

PAULO FONSECA​

:levylol:

Fonseca has travelled to Ukraine, where his wife is from, for a short holiday before his planned move to England to formally take over as successor to Jose Mourinho at Spurs.

And Telegraph Sport understands that Fonseca will be joined at Tottenham by his trusted ally Tiago Leal, who has worked with him at his past four clubs – Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Braga and Pacos Ferreira.

Also says Son's new contract is close to signing.

Fonseca has travelled to Ukraine, where his wife is from, for a short holiday before his planned move to England to formally take over as successor to Jose Mourinho at Spurs.

And Telegraph Sport understands that Fonseca will be joined at Tottenham by his trusted ally Tiago Leal, who has worked with him at his past four clubs – Roma, Shakhtar Donetsk, Braga and Pacos Ferreira.

Damn, the Premier League fixtures guy

:troll:

That's the video analyst guy, here's a video of him talking about his role when they joined Roma, along with Campos...best ignore that bit...

Not sure why our fixture with City makes it more complicated? Unless they were fully expecting the transfer to drag into the beginning of the season.

I don’t care where his missus is from, who in their right mind goes to Ukraine for a holiday? :llorisunsure:

Not sure why our fixture with City makes it more complicated? Unless they were fully expecting the transfer to drag into the beginning of the season.
I imagine we were totally unaware that we would at some point have to play Manchester City, and having been rocked by this mornings revelation that we do in fact have to play Manchester City due to being in the same league as them, we have decided that maybe shouldn't sell them our best player. That or the journalist doesn't have much to write about so decided to formulate some nonsensical narrative to capitalise on the fixtures announced this morning...

I don’t care where his missus is from, who in their right mind goes to Ukraine for a holiday? :llorisunsure:
Me!
That's exactly the type of outside the box destination I like. If it's wasn't for covid cancelling my flights twice I would have already been there hiking in the irradiated forests of Ukraine and Belarus 😀 Maybe in September I can finally do it.

Anyone wanna join me on a trip to North Korea? 😏

I'm sure you all werent that bad.A mate who i use to go over spurs with was a broker.and his mates were very much the horrible kind.So sort of had my view of them created by meeting them really.

Was there enough back peddling in that do you reckon? :)

There were some proper knobs about who had watched Wall Street too many times and did too much Charlie.

Back
Top Bottom