Pierluigi Gollini

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Every time I read this guys name I think of…

Happy World Cup GIF by FIFA

Joe Hart has done nothing wrong. It’s pretty standard to have 3 keepers.
Joe Cunting Hart was literally celebrating City's title in the TV Studio on national television while on our payroll

Was one of the most embarrassing and cringe moments from last season. We should have laid criminal charges and sacked immediately

Deal makes a lot of sense, some must be Patrici behind it.

Loan deal with obligation to buy. So we don't spend bug chunks this summer on a keeper, mantain a good relationship with Atalanta in a hope we can get a deal for Romero and solves a problem position for us.

Joe Cunting Hart was literally celebrating City's title in the TV Studio on national television while on our payroll

Was one of the most embarrassing and cringe moments from last season. We should have laid criminal charges and sacked immediately
Is there anyone at Spurs you don't hate?

Is there anything you think Levy has ever done wrong?
Many, many things, P.
Sacking Mourinho for a start. Buying Aurier.
But the past is gone forever -all that matters is the here and now and the future.
2 identical "I hate Hart" post in 2 pages.
At least 10 Levy is a rotter posts a day spamming nearly every thread.
You and others repeating the same thing over and over and over is tiresome.

Many, many things, P.
Sacking Mourinho for a start. Buying Aurier.
But the past is gone forever -all that matters is the here and now and the future.
2 identical "I hate Hart" post in 2 pages.
At least 10 Levy is a rotter posts a day spamming nearly every thread.
You and others repeating the same thing over and over and over is tiresome.
Sacking Jose was a mistake? LOL

If you don't like the truth put me on ignore then

We are currently at war - get on board or you might as well be an ENIC operative at this stage

Back
Top Bottom