Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

So saints journalists spinning as a great & more expensive deal for them & spurs journalists spinning as a cheaper excellent deal for us
To look at another way: we get their very fast former captain with natural leadership skills and they get our 3rd choice RB. Not a bad deal, I'd say.

Main thing is it looks like we've finally got a DM and he really wants to play for us. I'm going positive with this signing and look forward to seeing what he brings.

By the looks of it, he is ours and thus I welcome him. Please be the man many think you are, which is a 6.

Just crazy to think we are getting a more physical winks to play that role. He just doesn't pass as well

By the looks of it, he is ours and thus I welcome him. Please be the man many think you are, which is a 6.

Just crazy to think we are getting a more physical winks to play that role. He just doesn't pass as well

Hojbjerg is actually a very intelligent passer of the ball. I'll say that's one of his strengths.

Obviously I'm not paying as much attention to the other teams as us when we're playing, but my impression of Hojbjerg when we've played them has always been that he's very much a 6.

To look at another way: we get their very fast former captain with natural leadership skills and they get our 3rd choice RB. Not a bad deal, I'd say.

Main thing is it looks like we've finally got a DM and he really wants to play for us. I'm going positive with this signing and look forward to seeing what he brings.

Most important thing is that PEH wants to play for Tottenham. He wants to play for Mourinho. That is so important to get players with the hunger for our project not just a hunger for a nice salary.

Obviously I'm not paying as much attention to the other teams as us when we're playing, but my impression of Hojbjerg when we've played them has always been that he's very much a 6.

Yeah, that's what I meant by my comment. He gets stuck into tackles and breaks up play.

Winks and Sissoko are both positionally pretty good defensive players (both don't get enough credit for it), but neither is a natural tackler.

I dont know what to make of the signing as i havent seen him play much, but like Levy did with Ndombele , he is going out and getting the player the manager wants, and the player wants to play for the team, i think i will withhold my judgement for now and just hope that the manager who has built multiple title winning teams knows what he is doing :mourbringit:

I must admit I don't know a lot about him and haven't seen him play much, but as he's the guy José wants I'll trust he's what we need. He's seems really keen on coming here which I think is great, so hopefully he'll get stuck in and do a good job for us.

Back
Top Bottom