Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I feel for Southampton. I love the Prem and all but it’s pretty uncompetitive like the rest of football in Europe.. A few haves and mostly have nots. VVD. Toby. Mane. Poch. even Bale to name a few. They have zero shot at the Prem title ever. A more even playing field with the league would go a long way for me

I agree and probably not the thread to discuss it but how would that be possible? A draft pick like the yanks?

Imagine being shipped off to Merseyside :mourweird:

I think we'd have a better chance of a more level playing field if the chavs, mancs and dippers fucked off to a euro super league.

This guys defensive stats speak for themselves don't they? plus he has plenty of premier league experience, is in our price range. Should bed in instantly and is the right age.

What's not to like?

They ain't getting 35 for him this will drag on all transfer window

Agree. This might well be the transfer deadline deal because the player seems to want to join us but Levy won't pay anywhere near what Southampton want. Last day the Saints will simply have to accept a lower sum or they will lose the player for free next summer

Back
Top Bottom