Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Yeah it was a shame to see him getting so much of the ball in this one and not Bentancur, alongside the 2 major farts there were lots of little sly ones that added up in my mind, it feels like he makes others around him nervous sometimes with his lapses

I really think he is a Nolan type player and would do well doing that. Harrying CBs and defensive mids. He isn't composed enough as a 6 in my opinion, a very capable player, can tackle, pass and shoot.

He was really good and wanted to make things happen more than Bentancur.

Lets not let that brainfart moment late on take away the fact that he was the best midfielder on the pitch
He is sketchy and the thing with the hands is bad for the team vibe, he regularly makes some of the ugliest errors I have ever seen in the EPL, most don't cost games some have

I really think he is a Nolan type player and would do well doing that. Harrying CBs and defensive mids. He isn't composed enough as a 6 in my opinion, a very capable player, can tackle, pass and shoot.
National teams are obviously a very different beast, but he's generally looked a lot better playing further forward for Denmark and the limited forward forays he makes with us. Think he'd look a lot more comfortable in a team playing double pivot - esp as he doesn't really have the profile of an Ange 8.

Made a couple of excellent passes today from deep and had a pretty good game despite our sketchy midfield. Sell in the summer.

One of the few willing to play that ball in behind the city full backs for our wingers to get on. Faded at the end but thought he was probably our second best player behind vdv.

Agree. Makes you want to reconsider selling him. Thought he was brilliant.
The guy is proud. He wants to start every game and start for a top football club.
IMO he deserves to start for a top football club.
Prob is very few top football clubs have as much money as we would like.

He was really good and wanted to make things happen more than Bentancur.

Lets not let that brainfart moment late on take away the fact that he was the best midfielder on the pitch

That has to be most over the top claim I have seen in years.

Look, everyone in our side were rather shit. Maybe VDV and Udogie the least, could be that PEH was third-least-bad.

But.. "the best midfielder on the pitch" said about PEH when players like Rodri were also on the pitch is... wow.

I very much hope it was meant best midfielder FOR US.
Cause if not, it is more of an overstatement, to claim that Scarlett is guaranteed to become twice the striker compared to Mbappe :D .

Back
Top Bottom