Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Nah they are skint and have decent scouting and data

A ten year old can see the trend pattern in our form / style of play in the last 7 games he’s started. You must be fucking simple if you think we will get a fee… unless someone like Warnock or fat Sam gets the fulham or Juve job

He’s a fucking menace
Ha. Maybe a player & cash exchange to a struggling premier league team then. Maybe palace for eze or olise.

I see. So that’s why we thought we may as well keep him as a squad player for now. Not because ange was desperate to keep him Or anything. Loan fees & ‘obligations to buy’ seem to be the norm now. It’s a lot harder to shift players on now for a sale fee.
We would sell Gil for a couple of. Clubs are not even offering loan fees and want half the wages paid.
Will be a very interesting summer. Udogie, Sarr and Dragusin need to included in next season's squads and we want to refresh with 2 or 3 new players so maybe Levy will bite the bullet and just accept loans for the likes of Hog and Gil until their contracts expire.

We would sell Gil for a couple of. Clubs are not even offering loan fees and want half the wages paid.
Will be a very interesting summer. Udogie, Sarr and Dragusin need to included in next season's squads and we want to refresh the squads with 2 or 3 new players so maybe Levy will bite the bullet and just accept loans for the likes of Hog and Gil until their contracts expire.
Yeah I saw gill turned down the loan to Brighton. Surprised a Spanish team don’t even want to spend a bit on him.
On one hand I am kind of pleased the spending in football looks to have calmed down a bit & there is at least a bit of caution these days.
I think all teams will have to accept many players are happy to just run down their contracts now. So sometimes you gotta bite the bullet as you mentioned.
You can even see a team have a player for 4 years. & 3 of those years he is on loan to 3 different clubs. Even big signings like that felix player for atletico Madrid.
We do need a bit of a clear out with 5 or 6 unwanted players. Ndombele, gil, hojberg, reg, Rodon, spence. Maybe even sessengon.

I think we need to accept that Bentacur and Biss may not hit top form this season, Bentacur almost certainly won’t. Hopefully he’s fully recovered by the start of next season, not against him being used as a squad player this season as he seems a long way from peak fitness
Why can they not hit top form this season? We have nearly half a season to go. Bentancur has had a couple of games off form but too many on here read too much into every performance. I’m feeling confident with everyone fit and available they’ll all be at the top of their game.

Why can they not hit top form this season? We have nearly half a season to go. Bentancur has had a couple of games off form but too many on here read too much into every performance. I’m feeling confident with everyone fit and available they’ll all be at the top of their game.
I think there’s a fair chance Bentacur never recovers his form. Ever

I think there’s a good chance he never recovers his form this season, or potentially even until 2025. That’s normal for such an injury

Bissouma is carrying malaria and a thigh injury. I imagine it will be a month before he’s back at full fitness

So yeah like I said Bissouma and Gio will make sure that Hojbjerg will get limited mins

Why are you struggling with such a basic concept?

Basic concept that says Gio (permanently injured attacking midfielder) keeping out PEH (always available defensive midfielder)? Not very basic, more like fantasy land. I get the part about Bissouma, but mentioning Gio on that context is a joke. But ok, I'll stop it here. Good if it makes sense for you at least.

Basic concept that says Gio (permanently injured attacking midfielder) keeping out PEH (always available defensive midfielder)? Not very basic, more like fantasy land. I get the part about Bissouma, but mentioning Gio on that context is a joke. But ok, I'll stop it here. Good if it makes sense for you at least.

If you get the part about Bissouma then why have you completely ignored it and gone off on a tangent about Gio's injuries?

Even if Gio did get injured for the majority it doesn't take away the fact that Hojbjerg will see less mins because Bissouma is now available...

It's incredibly basic, seems like you've just made it difficult for yourself.

Selling clubs will eventually realise with no money to spend, teams can't pay them what they want for their players. Us included.

If we thought PEH was a £30m player before FFP clamped down, we need to realise he's probably a £15m now.

The upside to it, is that applies to all players. So, whilst we may not make as much as we want selling him, we'll ultimately spend less replacing him.

Nah they are skint and have decent scouting and data

A ten year old can see the trend pattern in our form / style of play in the last 7 games he’s started. You must be fucking simple if you think we will get a fee… unless someone like Warnock or fat Sam gets the fulham or Juve job

He’s a fucking menace
bang a different drum FFS!

I think there’s a fair chance Bentacur never recovers his form. Ever

I think there’s a good chance he never recovers his form this season, or potentially even until 2025. That’s normal for such an injury

Bissouma is carrying malaria and a thigh injury. I imagine it will be a month before he’s back at full fitness
A fair chance he never recovers his form ever??? wtf are you on?🤣🤣
Why would that be? Because he had an injury? Against Villa before Cash smashed him he looked like he was never away. Against Utd he was class all day. He’s missed the best part of 11 months through injury and just needs time and he’ll get there.
Watch the standard of our play go up now that there’s serious competition in midfield and up top now. He’ll step up.

A fair chance he never recovers his form ever??? wtf are you on?🤣🤣
Why would that be? Because he had an injury? Against Villa before Cash smashed him he looked like he was never away. Against Utd he was class all day. He’s missed the best part of 11 months through injury and just needs time and he’ll get there.
Watch the standard of our play go up now that there’s serious competition in midfield and up top now. He’ll step up.
By form I mean full 100% recovery from ACL. He might be fine, but there’s a chance it might not ever be the same therefore he won’t recover his form.

Agree early signs looked good in terms of recovery but recent form has been poor. Could be part of the recovery process arc but to blindly assume he will be 100% is madness. It’s a cunt of injury and not unusual to never be the same

Will do when the toxic tosspot is sold! No surprise we’ve gone to shit since this one paced, basic champo clogger has somehow started games again. He is capable of single handedly getting a mid table side relegated
800px-Paris_Tuileries_Garden_Facepalm_statue.jpg

By form I mean full 100% recovery from ACL. He might be fine, but there’s a chance it might not ever be the same therefore he won’t recover his form.

Agree early signs looked good in terms of recovery but recent form has been poor. Could be part of the recovery process arc but to blindly assume he will be 100% is madness. It’s a cunt of injury and not unusual to never be the same
Mate his knee will be stronger than it ever was because he’ll have rehabbed the shit out of it. His injured knee will be stronger than his so called good knee.
It’s not unusual for a non athlete or lower league players who don’t get the right treatment and rehab. He’ll still be doing rehab every day just now to constantly strengthen the muscles around the knee. He is fine and just needs to get to top form. Automatically people will go to his injury for loss of form rather than just going through a bad patch.

Mate his knee will be stronger than it ever was because he’ll have rehabbed the shit out of it. His injured knee will be stronger than his so called good knee.
It’s not unusual for a non athlete or lower league players who don’t get the right treatment and rehab. He’ll still be doing rehab every day just now to constantly strengthen the muscles around the knee. He is fine and just needs to get to top form. Automatically people will go to his injury for loss of form rather than just going through a bad patch.
There are examples of players that never return their best - even with top treatment and rehab. Hopefully not the case but it’s not automatic that he fully recovers. I also think that rehab / recovery is a long old road….. VVD took a year to return to prior form

Looks like a piece of art from the period when you were born 👴🏻
Wow top notch wit
Have you thought of doing the comedy circuit?

nb
You were wrong by 2-3 generations on its age relative to mine
So - basically you maintaining your grasp of facts to the same standard as your football knowledge .
Well done

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom