Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I really cannot understand the hate. He has been terrific for us, and his eye for a through ball and long range passing is one of the best in the team. I dont know why I hardly see anyone mention this.

Laugh at my comment if you want, but this is true.

Best for everyone that he moves on. Can understand the criticism but often think he’s an easy target.

Need to invest big to fill the 6 role in the summer as it’s crucial to Ange’s tactics.

I really cannot understand the hate. He has been terrific for us, and his eye for a through ball and long range passing is one of the best in the team. I dont know why I hardly see anyone mention this.

Laugh at my comment if you want, but this is true.
He’s played as a DM. He can’t take the ball under pressure and his passing is shite, unless he has time and space to ping when he is decent l, as you say…. Can’t track runners either or spot danger. He’s a mid table CM’er, but an absolute shitshow of a DM.

I like him as I think he always gives his maximum, always available, and has got his head down and got on with it while hes been out of the team.

But if he is still here next season something will have gone wrong with our recruitment this summer

I like him as I think he always gives his maximum, always available, and has got his head down and got on with it while hes been out of the team.

But if he is still here next season something will have gone wrong with our recruitment this summer
As you say does give his max in games as sub or starter,has got some good vision when playing forward and robust.
But invariably he seems to give the opposition at least couple of chances with lapses usually when head is down in tight situations.
If had bit more pace would have made better fullback .

Zero chance of him being here next year, Levy would never allow a player with value to run their contract down and we clearly aren’t going to give him a new one. He will be sold very quickly once the window opens, lots of good clubs will be interested and we can probably get back more than we paid for him.

Back
Top Bottom