Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Comes over as a true footballing professional and a very level headed person. One of our better signings in recent years without a doubt. I'm extremely confident he will fit in immediately and be a true asset to the team.

According to his wikipedia his mother is French. So maybe he speaks a decent amount of French in addition to his Danish, German and English.

Should make communicating with Tanguy easier if he is still struggling with English.

The longer this went on and the more I looked into the player, I'm happier with the signing. Still have reservations, but if it works out he could slot in perfectly.

Now for a ST and a RB

Wish he was as good at kicking a football as he is at speaking and having a good attitude

Hopefully I am proved wrong and he proves to be a good signing for us

Back
Top Bottom