Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EFFECTIVE PLAYER IN A MUCH NEEDED POSITION SIGNED BY SPURS GIVES IMPRESSIVE INTERVIEW AFTER UNVEILING AT HOTSPUR WAY☆

☆ Dumb cunts convinced we should have signed Mbappe, Messi, Sancho, Zidane and Pele. Slagging off the chairman and actual spurs fans ensue's ☆

:levyeyes:
Why can t there be an in- between? Who the fuck said sign Messi and Mbappe? Name and shame so we can deal with them

Last edited:
Nope just highlights if Lille are signing 30 million players there is liquidity in the market despite Levy's attempts to suggest otherwise, I'm pissed off that we've waited three years to upgrade this position and ended up with a bargain basement player who isn't good enough to play for a top 4 club which we should aspire to be.

I hate Americanisms like freakin 🤮
There’s always been liquidity in the market - the cunt simply used ours to up his salary and annual bonus and sign some no mark shitters from the bargain bin

PEH could be a decent signing but unless we have much better lined up for the other positions - back to square 1

ENIC OUT

People happy with Ndombele after his season already turning on Hojbjerg before his first training session.

Spurs fans in a nutshell
5th is better than 4th

Forever the laughing stock
Hojberg will be a great signing, when people see how quick his ball recovery is and the transition from defence to attack, many people will change their minds.

Hojberg will be a great signing, when people see how quick his ball recovery is and the transition from defence to attack, many people will change their minds.

skywalker68 - See below....

skywalker68

bet.png

So, my chosen charity is the British Heart Foundation...... Please post proof of donation when done.

Unless you'd like to go double or quits....?

2 players = £40.00
1 player = £0.00

????

People happy with Ndombele after his season already turning on Hojbjerg before his first training session.

Spurs fans in a nutshell
5th is better than 4th

Forever the laughing stock
Nobody's turning on him. I'm sure he'll give 100% and leave it all on the pitch.

But reading through these pages it seems his main qualities are effort, endeavour, leadership and workrate.......but little else.

I could bring all those qualities to the team.

And who says 5th is better than 4th?

The reason we're a laughing stock is our fans pretending we've outgunned our rivals with signings like Hojberg.

Nobody's turning on him. I'm sure he'll give 100% and leave it all on the pitch.

But reading through these pages it seems his main qualities are effort, endeavour, leadership and workrate.......but little else.

The reason we're a laughing stock is our fans pretending we've outgunned our rivals with signings like Hojberg.
Hmmm no one has said we’ve outgunned anyone.
Some people are just optimistic.

Others want to have digs no matter what the club does. Like I said, if anyone is happy with Ndombele and his season, they needn’t say a bad word about Hojbjerg just now.

Some of our fans have set their bar very, very low. Dele, Eriksen 2019, Ndombele, Poch PL 2019, then want to sit there and act like they want better.

You rate that bunch of crap then don’t mock anyone else.

Last edited:

He's gone from bang average plodder for bang average Southampton that nobody gives a shit about to a real coup ,Roy Keane Mark 2 the embodiment of winning, the missing piece of the jigsaw in the space of 2 weeks!

The cult is powerful💪

He's gone from bang average plodder for bang average Southampton that nobody gives a shit about to a real coup ,Roy Keane Mark 2 the embodiment of winning, the missing piece of the jigsaw in the space of 2 weeks!

The cult is powerful💪
Or.......he’s gone from a player nobody really knows much about to Champo bargain basement shit just because you saw someone on a computer game with more stars by their name.

The cult is powerful💪
If he starts alongside Winks - that would be officially the most AIDS midfield duo in my Spurs supporting life since ‘95. Anyone who wants to turn that into a positive needs a head check and a history lesson, with respect. From Modric , VdV and Ginola to relegation fodder specials - yet the lemmings lap it up no matter what

Not good enough. Let's bring that lad from Serie A that I've never see playing but is good on Football Manager!

Do you really think that the only way a poster could know about a player in a different league is through FM?

It is very easy to watch games from other leagues.

Or.......he’s gone from a player nobody really knows much about to Champo bargain basement shit just because you saw someone on a computer game with more stars by their name.

He'd be a good signing for West Ham, EvertonEverton etc especially at the price but IMO he's coming to Spurs as first choice and our aspirations should be higher, if our squad was deeper and I was confident we'd be signing bona fide quality alongside Hojboj I'd be happier about it. I'd say he's decent and we need better than decent if we want to bother the top teams again.

Back
Top Bottom