Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

You're not the only one to think it. You're in the minority though.

Now fuck off.

P.S Shush

Your such an eloquent person. If you are okay with average then that's up to you.
I won't shush and I definitely won't fuck off . I don't mind debating things with people who can put a decent point across . Who can come up with a decent argument but your argument is fuck off . Well done

The one thing that keeps cropping up about why we fall at the final hurdle is a lack of mental strength, and/or a winning mentality...

I'd say Hojbjerg has been brought in for EXACTLY that reason... he has a Bayern Munich philosophy about him, and that can only be a good thing!

He exudes calmness, leadership and a sense of unity, which is what we've been sorely lacking in midfield for years...
Hopefully the players around him like Ndombele, Winks, Dele GLC, fuck, who knows even Gedson, will start to benefit, and that's all we can ask of him!

I’m not one to put too much faith in intangibles but for me he seems like one of THOSE players who demands a lot out of himself and others. He seems a bit of a bastard which we could do with.

Not a slight on the other players but you look at the squad and how many of them are likely to throttle someone on our own team? Maybe they do like each other a bit too much.

Why did Tsimikas go for such a small fee? He is worth at least three times as much, IMO.

Agreed but don't forget most players go to Olympiakos to play in the CL and hope they get picked up by other clubs. From what i've read they wanted the amount they got for another talented defender, Retsos who plays for Leverkusen. They got slightly less than that for Tsimikas but his replacement is already at the club and used to be first choice a few years ago. They've also bought a 17 year old who looks promising

Agreed but don't forget most players go to Olympiakos to play in the CL and hope they get picked up by other clubs. From what i've read they wanted the amount they got for another talented defender, Retsos who plays for Leverkusen. They got slightly less than that for Tsimikas but his replacement is already at the club and used to be first choice a few years ago. They've also bought a 17 year old who looks promising
I really admire the way you try to play football, you know. It is refreshing.

Your such an eloquent person. If you are okay with average then that's up to you.
I won't shush and I definitely won't fuck off . I don't mind debating things with people who can put a decent point across . Who can come up with a decent argument but your argument is fuck off . Well done
Before you decide how good or average he is, how about letting the cunt actually get out onto the pitch and start playing for us.

Guardiola on Hojbjerg when at Bayern:

EdD_G1hWsAAWJ-i

EdD_G1nXYAMsRyQ

EdD_G1jWkAEPkJr

EdD_G1jXgAEx8il
Reads the game brilliantly and natural sence of position. This is what I'm basing my hope that this will be a great signing on. Plus the fact that he's the best DM in the PL in defence and without ball on my preferred analytics tool. I'm really excited. Honestly.

What a humble man.. Compare him to that pathetic 31 year old Twat who still thinks having shapes cut in your hair is cool and driving a Gold car defines you, not to mention hiding a mask so he can put it on when he scores to make himself look good..

You'll do for me lad...
Be fair.

If you looked like the bastard son of Dracula Nosferatu and the Fresh Prince, you'd try to distract people, too.

[EDIT: Some draculas are quite handsome]

Last edited:
That is what was reported. And if it's true, we have actually gone and doubled his salary. Let's watch this space.
I could see Everton offering that and us matching it, especially given the transfer cost as well as if the manager wanted him in before pre-season. That's only £26m over the life of the contract.

The question I was asking was why his transfer fee was so low. I think he is worth far more than £12m.

Also, we are reportedly paying a plodder like Hojbjerg £100k a week.
I’ll be honest, correct me if I’m wrong, but aren’t you one of the people who rates Ndombele?

If so, have a look at what a plodder is

Back
Top Bottom