Pierre-Emile Højbjerg

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Warrior
855-BA4-EE-FF20-4-D5-A-89-F5-9-BAE333-C9-A4-E.jpg

The most underrated player in the league.
Got to agree with that . Must admit , when we first signed him , I was a little underwhelmed ,but to be fair he has definitely got me onboard now . He’s beginning to show more and more of his game and like tonight , with Bissouma sitting in there he’s looking more dangerous when he pushes on . Definitely captain material .

Would feel great to gloat now and tell all the usual suspects from about 30 pages ago to go and do one, but I don't care to go back an quote. In any case, this guy is now showing why I loved him all along - in a nutshell we are getting goals, assists, tackles, interceptions, passes, leadership... fucking quality this guy. Cheers Pierre.

Would feel great to gloat now and tell all the usual suspects from about 30 pages ago to go and do one, but I don't care to go back an quote. In any case, this guy is now showing why I loved him all along - in a nutshell we are getting goals, assists, tackles, interceptions, passes, leadership... fucking quality this guy. Cheers Pierre.

Zomb

Back
Top Bottom