Player Of The Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Own goal for me

In all seriousness the club must be taking the piss asking for a player of the year vote

Scrap it , they have all been a useless fecking bunch

Lo Celso and he has been a little off since the return but prior was by far our best player this season, infact the only positive.

Lamela was on course at the start of the season.

If you look back at the match threads everyone was saying Lamela was our best player. As usual he got an injury. So he's out of the running now.

Might give it to Jan, just for sentimentality as he is likely leaving and has given us some great service over the past decade. Has he won POTY before?

EDIT: Just checked Jan won it in 2018.

Might wait until after the game today. Someone may want to influence our decision by putting in a MOTM performance against Woolwich. Over to you Aurier.... 🤣

This is like trying to pick the best looking person at a burns unit.

I’m allowed to make this joke because I was in a burns unit after having acid poured down my legs as a child so fuck off you PC cunts, suck a big fat hairy, AIDS-riddled penis.

:mourloopy:

I’m allowed to make this joke because I was in a burns unit after having acid poured down my legs as a child so fuck off you PC cunts, suck a big fat hairy, AIDS-riddled penis.

Didn't know whether to give you a like, a funny or a disagree but FUCK, that's serious stuff.

You have to elaborate on a childhood acid attack.

Did you torture your chemistry teacher into a nervous breakdown/Falling Down moment?

You have to elaborate on a childhood acid attack.

Did you torture your chemistry teacher into a nervous breakdown/Falling Down moment?
Nothing so sexual.

Some cunt on a motorbike poured a beaker of acid into the passenger side window of my Mum’s car when I was 8. Missed my cock and balls thankfully but ruined my quads. Bielsa would not be impressed.

Turned out he got the wrong car and was trying to pour it over his ex girlfriend.

Fucking hell, what a psychopath. I hope he got prison!
He actually realised he fucked up, stopped and tried to help. But yeah. He still went to prison.

Thankfully the burns weren’t too bad. I’d probably have a different attitude if it was all over my legs. At least I have conversation starter (even if I have to take my trousers off first to tell the story).

:dembelelol:

He actually realised he fucked up, stopped and tried to help. But yeah. He still went to prison.

Thankfully the burns weren’t too bad. I’d probably have a different attitude if it was all over my legs. At least I have conversation starter (even if I have to take my trousers off first to tell the story).

:dembelelol:

"Yes, you can touch my scars" is a prove chat-up line as far as I'm aware....

Back
Top Bottom