Player Of The Season

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

I have it on good authority that the half-time oranges have been exemplary, so you know what to do people....

Lo celso has shown some promising glimpses but the fact so many people are calling him our POTS really does show how pathetic virtually every player in our squad has performed this season

It is unforgivable

No one really stands out... Maybe Hugo, Lo Celso, or Son.
I want to say Hugo for his recent performance, but i really want Lo Celso to win.
It would be a huge confidence boost for him next season, and he's vital player in our midfield.

I would say it has to be one of Kane, Hugo or GLC and that says a lot about where the club is when all 3 have missed games (or in GLC's case took some games before fully integrated), Hugo and Harry dealt with inuries, GLC is adapting to the EPL and both Harry and Hugo had what would be considered average seasons for them.

My vote goes to GLC because I think he has been doing his absolute best to do the work of 3 MF with very little help.

But wouldn't be upset to see Kane get it for all his great play for the club over the years as well.

Funny, some people are saying Son, it's been his 2nd worst season for us. Some are saying Hugo, and he's had 3-4 of the absolute worst howlers of his career. Some are saying Kane, and he's definitely had his worst season since breaking into the first team. Some are saying Gio, and he has zero goals or assists.

Really goes to show the state of this season.

Funny, some people are saying Son, it's been his 2nd worst season for us. Some are saying Hugo, and he's had 3-4 of the absolute worst howlers of his career. Some are saying Kane, and he's definitely had his worst season since breaking into the first team. Some are saying Gio, and he has zero goals or assists.

Really goes to show the state of this season.
Dele ?

Dubious distinction, this.

Gotta be GKN. Played 2 minutes in the 3-1 hammering of Villa and had the good form to fuck off, rather than just hang around and be shit like everyone else.

Based on output, it's Son without a doubt. Aside from that, not really any above average performances. Winks has been consistent and reliable. You may not like how he plays, but you can be sure he is doing exactly what is asked of him by the coach.

Don't understand anyone saying GLC. Still 0 goals, 0 assists. Yes, he runs around a lot; but we already have Lamela for that. Of course he will improve, but he not player of the season!!!

Back
Top Bottom