Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (a) 1-2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Didn't you just say that trying to get people banned in itself deserves a ban? 💩🤡
the office finger guns GIF

This is disingenuous.......... You 'X' and disregard plenty of other people's ratings that aren't parodies too.

Your figures are BS cos you're doctoring them to suit your personal opinion.

Your cynical and twisted mind leads you to think that. 10 media/ web ratings are usually all I can find, not selected. The other 10 are forum posts I deem credible or close to. I have detailed why I rejected and disagreed with 7, I don't need to review any more, the pattern is there.
You are talking rubbish to try and discredit me.
Actually telling lies.
All I am doing is giving another comparison as opposed to the single option which is a fun option. I'm a bit more serious and trying to give a realistic set of data.

Your cynical and twisted mind leads you to think that. 10 media/ web ratings are usually all I can find, not selected. The other 10 are forum posts I deem credible or close to. I have detailed why I rejected and disagreed with 7, I don't need to review any more, the pattern is there.
Actually telling lies.
All I am doing is giving another comparison as opposed to the single option which is a fun option. I'm a bit more serious and trying to give a realistic set of data.

You are a liar.
You are a hypocrite.
Your ego is the size of a fucking house.
No-one likes you.

You're lucky not to have been perma-banned when you last spent time in the sin bin.......

I've done all I need to do with this match ratings thread. I've given an alternative set of data, compared it to the pure forum ratings and justified why I disagreed with enough to give a pattern.

Out.

Actually telling lies.
Seriously mate, you need to get laid.

:pochserious:

Using that word to describe a person is very serious. You should be ashamed.
Congratulations on receiving your 1000th disagree.

Should stick them in a spreadsheet and analyse the data too. See what conclusions you can make.

CUNT OFF QUALITY: 8.23746890646
Shame I can't react with laugh and disagree because out of 10 media ratings of this thread, the mean average cunt off quality was 6.4

Congratulations on receiving your 1000th disagree.

Should stick them in a spreadsheet and analyse the data too. See what conclusions you can make.

I don't need to analyse the composition of disagrees. I know the answer already but I'm not airing it on here. Suffice to say a fair percentage of them are abuse of the function and unsubstantiated. You can use those 2 factors to build a picture of most of those who sent them.

Back
Top Bottom