Player Ratings: Crystal Palace (a) 1-2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Snapshot of 5 media/web ratings compared to forum so far. Ratings sourced from Football London, Evening Std, Spursweb, 90 mins and Sky.
First column media/ web, second forum.

Vicario....6.70, 8.14
Porro.......6......., 6.97
Romero...7.30, 8.40
Vdv............7.80, 8.96
Davies.....4.40, 5.74
Bissoum.6.20, 6.60
Sarr..........7.30, 7.83
Maddiso.7.60, 7.73
Kulusev..5.80, 6.47
Son...........7.30, 7.71
Richi........5.80, 5.84
Royal.......6.50, 6.97
Hojbjer...5.90, 7.06
Johnson 7......., 7.28

VDV ratings are OTT, I think he might have the highest rating of any player in any game for this match.

What is this nonsense with The Dealer giving disagrees left, right & centre on every ratings thread? If your ratings are different to someone else's, of course you disagree with the person, but we don't all go around hitting the disagree button for that, do we? Weird.

I think he's just trolling, so I've foul voted his 'off topic derailment' post, for that reason.

What is this nonsense with The Dealer giving disagrees left, right & centre on every ratings thread? If your ratings are different to someone else's, of course you disagree with the person, but we don't all go around hitting the disagree button for that, do we? Weird.

I think he's just trolling, so I've foul voted his 'off topic derailment' post, for that reason.
The ratings I have disagreed with are nonsense, not me disagreeing with them. I am trying to make posters think harder about their ratings that are clearly wrong.
Why does that have to be labelled as trolling. The all too easy accusation intended to discredit and getting so predictable.
You have admitted deliberately mis-using the foul function but I doubt any action will be taken.

The ratings I have disagreed with are nonsense, not me disagreeing with them. I am trying to make posters think harder about their ratings that are clearly wrong.
Why does that have to be labelled as trolling. The all to easy accusation intended to discredit and getting so predictable.
You have admitted deliberately mis-using the foul function but I doubt any action will be taken.

You click disagree and give no reason.

Simply trolling or genuinely believe your opinion is correct, and others are wrong.

But YOU are wrong.

He’s trying to sabotage the thread because no one participated in his shit ratings thread.

No I'm not wrong. I haven't got time to address all the ratings I disagree with. But all we become clear later.

No, you are an idiot. Because you agreed with different posts that have player ratings with a difference of 2+;

Vicario: 6 & 8
Romero: 6.5 & 8.5
Davies: 3 & 5.5
Bentancur: 4 & 7.5
Gil: 4 & 6

Expect you will try to justify that with something like - 'overall, on average, without exceptions..'

The ratings of mine you disagreed with had a 2+ difference against those you agreed with on the following;

Mine / Your agree average;

Vicario: 9 / 7
Davies: 6.5 / 4.5

The rest were all within 2.

Statistically you display a larger difference in the posts you agreed with than mine you disagreed with.

So I made it clear for you. You are wrong and there's the evidence.

Why does that have to be labelled as trolling. The all too easy accusation intended to discredit and getting so predictable.
You're ruining this thread too.

He doesn't even post his own ratings.
Just agrees with a few people each week (even if they are quite different ratings to each other) and disagrees with dozens on a quick glance.

Then posts this trollop as though it means something.. we can only assume that this media average in their opinion is more correct than the forum average.
Snapshot of 5 media/web ratings compared to forum so far. Ratings sourced from Football London, Evening Std, Spursweb, 90 mins and Sky.
First column media/ web, second forum.

Vicario....6.70, 8.14
Porro.......6......., 6.97
Romero...7.30, 8.40
Vdv............7.80, 8.96
Davies.....4.40, 5.74
Bissoum.6.20, 6.60
Sarr..........7.30, 7.83
Maddiso.7.60, 7.73
Kulusev..5.80, 6.47
Son...........7.30, 7.71
Richi........5.80, 5.84
Royal.......6.50, 6.97
Hojbjer...5.90, 7.06
Johnson 7......., 7.28

Yet when you break it down, the media average, his agree average, disagree average and total forum average all follow a strikingly similar correlation (with the exception of Davies), albeit starting from a 1-2 point higher 'base line'.

What this poster doesn't like is to see high ratings for players. He thinks it's 'more correct' that player ratings start from a lower base line but doesn't consider the ratings relative to other player ratings.
So disagrees to make a point they don't quite understand what point they're trying to make themselves fully - hence they are an idiot.

If you rate any player 9+ this moron will click disagree. It's as simple as that.
Having gone through their agrees / disagrees, I can't find an exception to this rule.

1.jpg

Just agrees with a few people each week (even if they are quite different ratings to each other) and disagrees with dozens on a quick glance.

Then posts this trollop as though it means something.. we can only assume that this media average in their opinion is more correct than the forum average.

Yet when you break it down, the media average, his agree average, disagree average and total forum average all follow a strikingly similar correlation (with the exception of Davies), albeit starting from a 1-2 point higher 'base line'.

What this poster doesn't like is to see high ratings for players. He thinks it's 'more correct' that player ratings start from a lower base line but doesn't consider the ratings relative to other player ratings.
So disagrees to make a point they don't quite understand what point they're trying to make themselves fully - hence they are an idiot.

If you rate any player 9+ this moron will click disagree. It's as simple as that.
Having gone through their agrees / disagrees, I can't find an exception to this rule.

1.jpg
...and the end product is another ratings thread spoiled. Shame.

1.jpg

:ange-clap::ange-clap::ange-clap::ange-clap::ange-clap::ange-clap:

Yet again the Ratings-Nazi proves his own compiled stats are utterly flawed cos he only includes those who agree with him.

What a shit show ego-fest.

main-qimg-137622e89fb14104d0d3502f2d631c4f

Last edited:

1.jpg

I always post my ratings, you are wrong again.

Back
Top Bottom