Player Ratings: Everton (h) 2-1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Postecoglou: 5
Vicario: 8
Royal: 4
Dier: 6
Porro: 5
Romero: 6
Davies: 6
Skipp: 4
Højbjerg: 6
Sarr: 5
Lo Celso: 7
Son: 6
Richarlison: 6
Kulusevski: 6
Johnson: 6

Submit your ratings | View match averages | View season averages
Royal 4? Sarr 5? Two of our better players on the day, imo.

Royal provided a great chance for Johnson in the 1st half and was probably our best defender. Sarr played a key pass for the first goal, was everywhere, and came off at 2-0.

Royal 4? Sarr 5? Two of our better players on the day, imo.

Royal provided a great chance for Johnson in the 1st half and was probably our best defender. Sarr played a key pass for the first goal, was everywhere, and came off at 2-0.
We all see things differently, that's the beauty of it, my man 🙂

Re Emerson - yes, he played a couple good passes and, had Brennan been sharper, he'd have an assist to his name. But...I didn't like the fact he gave Everton ammos with his poor headed clearances, one of which led to their goal (though Kulu and, mainly, Skipp are the biggest culprits on that one). Was often caught out of position or napping, Harrison had too many opps cause of that. On the ball, he's just a liability. Bless the lad, he does try, but he's just not good enough for this football club. His level is Fulham/Palace, but not shooting for top 4 Spurs.

Re Sarr - the kid needs a big time player next to him in the middle, he's still too raw & shy to grab a tough game like today by the scruff of the neck. Played some good passes and won possession a few times, but overall I was a wee bit disappointed. Gomes bossed that midfield when he came on. But yeah, I'll admit that my rating him a tad harshly has also got to do with the fact the lad has set the bar so high with his previous performances. Under Ange's guidance and with someone like Roddy acting as a mentor, he'll get there, he'll find a way to do the business week in week out...and then I firmly believe he can outshine someone like Essien or Makelele. Heck, I think the kid's got the potential to give Vieira & Yaya a run for their money. Let's friggin hope so anyway cause imagine what that'd mean for us as a club!

Vicario: 5
Royal: 4.5
Porro: 5.5
Romero: 5
Davies: 5.5
Skipp: 5
Sarr: 4.5
Son: 5
Richarlison: 6.5
Kulusevski: 5.5
Johnson: 4.5

come on brennan, pull your finger out lad!

Submit your ratings | View match averages | View season averages
You are going for the bad guy judge role with those marks , we were poor but not everyone was that poor

Back
Top Bottom