Player Ratings: Everton (h) 2-1

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Postecoglou: 10
Vicario: 10
Royal: 10
Dier: 10
Porro: 10
Romero: 10
Davies: 10
Skipp: 10
Højbjerg: 10
Sarr: 10
Lo Celso: 10
Son: 10
Richarlison: 10
Kulusevski: 10
Johnson: 10

It's uncanny that not a single crack has shown in all the lads performance levels... I don't know how they do it.

Just imagine when they all start to hit 11s each week. :levywhoa:

You are going for the bad guy judge role with those marks , we were poor but not everyone was that poor

I go on 5 being the middle, average as it were. Above average is 6 and below average is 4 etc.... dunno, maybe I'm wrong and 7 is actually average? In this game, most of our team were average with Porro, Davies, Kulusevskki and Richardson above average. The latter was my man of the match. Royal, Sarr and Johnson were below average. That's fair I thought, no? However, if 7 is average I'm way off

I go on 5 being the middle, average as it were. Above average is 6 and below average is 4 etc.... dunno, maybe I'm wrong and 7 is actually average? In this game, most of our team were average with Porro, Davies, Kulusevskki and Richardson above average. The latter was my man of the match. Royal, Sarr and Johnson were below average. That's fair I thought, no? However, if 7 is average I'm way off
I start everyone on 6 and work my way up or down. The middle mark I suppose is 5.5 since the ratings start from 1 and not 0

I start everyone on 6 and work my way up or down. The middle mark I suppose is 5.5 since the ratings start from 1 and not 0

maybe, as a group, we should actually decide what is average because, most of the ratings for this game makes 7 look like it's the threshold (unless our members really thought that most of our players performed well above average (5), and if that's the case then all this is moo)

seems it's massively biased, scoring a 9 shouldn't be 'soo' easy. the player must put in a phenomenal performance to score so high. harry kane's performance at the oil riggers should shirley be the reference to score so highly?

anyway, who cares lol, it's just a bit of fun and everyone can vote whatever they like

Mental that Madders is still our highest rated player and he's missed the last six league games. Micky was second until Vicario usurped him; big Vic has steadily been climbing in recent matches. Which says a lot about our defensive resilience and pressure we've come under...

Remember when Biss was top? Miss those times. 🤣

maybe, as a group, we should actually decide what is average because, most of the ratings for this game makes 7 look like it's the threshold (unless our members really thought that most of our players performed well above average (5), and if that's the case then all this is moo)

seems it's massively biased, scoring a 9 shouldn't be 'soo' easy. the player must put in a phenomenal performance to score so high. harry kane's performance at the oil riggers should shirley be the reference to score so highly?

anyway, who cares lol, it's just a bit of fun and everyone can vote whatever they like
I think all it does is confirms who the majority think performed well and who didn't. If you look at the averages throughout the season you might even see who is consistent and who isn't. For example Bissouma was great at the beginning and shit since Luton but we all already know that.

Mental that Madders is still our highest rated player and he's missed the last six league games. Micky was second until Vicario usurped him; big Vic has steadily been climbing in recent matches. Which says a lot about our defensive resilience and pressure we've come under...

Remember when Biss was top? Miss those times. 🤣
It's not surprising as the games they missed include 4 defeats!

Yeah but we don't play terribly in them all. Plus we scored first in them all - it was defensive mistakes more than complete capitulations that caused us to lose.
Maybe Villa and Chelsea but the Wolves and West Ham games were not good.

Maybe Villa and Chelsea but the Wolves and West Ham games were not good.
I didn't see the Wolves game but saw the goals, both typical Dier problems though.

Are you joking with West Ham? We fucking battered them and although we were awful in the second half, they scored the two flukiest goals anyone will score this season.

In most of the games we lost we should have been out of sight before we fell apart. We are relying on players that failed under Jose and Nuno. Rather than Ange's first choice. These failings will happen until we have suitable players as back up on a similar level to the starters.

Based on previous seasons, hitting a 6.5 across 30 or more games is exceptional, nobody has hit 7 average in 4 seasons I've been collating. Kane was pushing 6.70, Dier was up there for one season. The worst scores are below 6, 5.80 for example across a whole season is poor. Below 5 is rare and means sell him.
Going by websites and media a 5 is poor, not average. A 6 is barely ok, 6.5 acceptable, 7 good, 8 very good, 9 excellent, 10 near on perfect.

I didn't see the Wolves game but saw the goals, both typical Dier problems though.

Are you joking with West Ham? We fucking battered them and although we were awful in the second half, they scored the two flukiest goals anyone will score this season.

In most of the games we lost we should have been out of sight before we fell apart. We are relying on players that failed under Jose and Nuno. Rather than Ange's first choice. These failings will happen until we have suitable players as back up on a similar level to the starters.
Don't disagree but seem to recall only Porro coming out with any credit in that match

Back
Top Bottom