Player Ratings: Manchester United (h) 2-2

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Status
Not open for further replies.
The content is inferior. There is no public scrutiny. Look at some of the childish ratings on my thread. They are owned by those that posted them and open to be challenged. No 0.50 increments for better accuracy and these margins have been proved to be important. No facility to edit the rating if you change your mind. No outside comparison . Its a poor attempt at a ratings system.

Would you rather just 1 ratings thread because I'm sure Admin Admin can ... have that arranged
austin powers persian GIF

I'm sure he can and would accept an inferior version.

It's just a matter of selecting the numbers, I didn't say it was fun per se but more fun than your dull ratings thread.

What's dull about it. ?There is more info, names to ratings, the opportunity to challenge and debate. There is a comparison with neutral opinion from media etc. It's all there if you care to look.
I don't get what your point is .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom