Players worth keeping an eye on playing for other clubs

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Jacob Ramsey at Aston Villa is a young player I expect to make a Premier League debut this year, was on loan at Donacaster last season and stood out the few times I saw him. Doesn't look like another loan happening and is a player I could see going to to be a regular full international eventually.

Classy midfielder, knows where the goal is and makes those kind of late arriving Lampardesque intelligently-timed runs into the box.

Ali McCann - St. Johnstone, 20 years old and far too good for where he's at IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if Rangers and Celtic were watching him, central midfielder, more an attacking player but puts himself about.

Just called into the Northern Ireland squad, hope he gets a cap because I actually think he's talented enough to play for Scotland too.

Pretty sure we've been monitoring him, remember his name being mentioned in previous windows, because I'd actually seen him play live and was quite impressed with him.

Was more impressed with Oryazabal that night, who we've also been linked with before, but Ceballos looked a good player alright.
Scored for Spain again earlier, 2 goals in 7 caps. He's a fantastic footballer IMO.

Big move in a season or two for him and everyone will be after him.

Jesper Karlsson, 22 year old forward that recently signed for AZ Alkmaar from IF Elfsborg in Sweden. He's had quite the year.

11 goals in Sweden before moving to Holland. 2 assists in his Eredivisie debut, then went on to score 5 goals for the Swedish U21 team during the recent international break. And this weekend he grabbed his maiden goal in Dutch football which is honestly the goal of the weekend so far.

The first goal in these highlights for whoever is interested.

Jens Cajuste at Mittjylland. Has all the potential to be a future midfield star. Performed real well against Liverpool last night in the CL.

Ali McCann - St. Johnstone, 20 years old and far too good for where he's at IMO. Wouldn't be surprised if Rangers and Celtic were watching him, central midfielder, more an attacking player but puts himself about.

Just called into the Northern Ireland squad, hope he gets a cap because I actually think he's talented enough to play for Scotland too.
Ali is a tremendous little player. Always very much in control and has regularly dominated midfield against some very good players.

Was really chuffed to see him winning those caps the other week, and doing well in both games. Scotland's loss sadly.

Back
Top Bottom