Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Zidane to PSG is a nogoer according to my mate (who is French!). Something to do with Marseille and him being a southern boy.

Whatever that useless info is worth regarding Poch I'm not sure

Is this actually as likely as is being suggested or is that somebody creating for the sake of a story?

Anyone know anyone who can confirm or categorically deny?

What I do know is that by Sunday Chelsea and City will move their focus to buying players for next season and that's where this club needs to be even sooner.

We cannot have weeks of is it him or him or maybe him or possibly him.

If it is Pochettino then get it done. If not move the fcuk on.
Whoever comes in needs players in early, factor in Levy and the European Champs and I will be amazed if that happens

So with both Poch and Conte being heavily linked with the vacant Real Madrid job are waiting for them to decide which one to appoint before making a move?

Maybe that's why we're talking to both managers.

:sonhmm:

So in theory if this happens, we will have to spend a load of bunce to buy Poch out of his contract, plus the severance bunce that we are already paying Jose.

Money Burn GIF by nog

:levylol:

what a fucking shambles

Just realised the news is from Sky Sports, thank fuck probably rubbish rumours then.

Phew.
If they ran a betting company Id agree with you, oh, wait....

Went onto SkyBet the other day after the Neville interview, they had a note saying that because of the potentially leading nature of the content they wouldnt be offering odds on Kanes next club.

My personal feeling is they use SSN cynically and unscrupulously to drive money through SkyBet, sail very close to the wind (and often cross the line) and this was such an occasion where they basically went too far and had to back off.

Not sure I have a point, just wanted to grumble about Sky

Daily reminder Levy is only considering this in order to try and keep Kane.

Which is funny since most of our own players probably wanted Poch gone.

Yeah it is kinda weird. Too early for Poch to consider a return since players he’d given up on (e.g. Dier and Toby) have since been tied down to new deals

Unless we got in a DoF who could make some serious squad changes, I think it’s poor timing for Poch

And the BBC, Gold, DanKP, etc...

It's a real story.

Circulation doesnt add weight, IMO. Its the internet age, isnt it? Story comes up somewhere, everywhere else needs to show it to drive clicks.

And I really dont think The Athletic is of any more repute/reliability than any other tabloid or outlet. They just like to act superior and think hiding content behind a paywall gives it credence.

The only one that resonates with me is Ali Gold. Quite obviously he has become the clubs unofficial voice in the media, and he is notorious for never confirming anything without it coming from them. For him to say we have had talks - thats the one I cant dismiss.

If they ran a betting company Id agree with you, oh, wait....

Went onto SkyBet the other day after the Neville interview, they had a note saying that because of the potentially leading nature of the content they wouldnt be offering odds on Kanes next club.

My personal feeling is they use SSN cynically and unscrupulously to drive money through SkyBet, sail very close to the wind (and often cross the line) and this was such an occasion where they basically went too far and had to back off.

Not sure I have a point, just wanted to grumble about Sky

Well as Sky sold Sky Bet 3 years ago and have no stake in it at all now........

But don't let that stop you coming up with conspiracy theories

So in theory if this happens, we will have to spend a load of bunce to buy Poch out of his contract, plus the severance bunce that we are already paying Jose.

Money Burn GIF by nog

:levylol:

what a fucking shambles
Poch is not on a great contract, and we have stopped paying Mourinho because he's gotten the Roma job.

Back
Top Bottom