Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
Only an idiot would come out and say Ryan Mason is a better manager than Jose.
The man said it exactly how it is we have a shit squad but we had more chance of winning the final under him than under Ryan.
We beat City in 2 of the 3 games under Jose so clearly he had a plan and tactics to achieve this but you clearly know more than a man that has won more trophies than our club has in its history
never-argue-with-stupid-people-mark-twain.jpg

I voted no.

Same reasons as others have mentioned. Too soon, too many players left that he lost the ability to coach, Winks etc.

Plus as much as I like him he was really getting on my tits with his comments in the few months before he was sacked.

For me the big problem is twofold. He needs a young team to play the pressing game he likes, but also relies on a sense of team unity which makes it difficult to refresh the team.
Pressing teams need refreshing on a regular basis. See Liverpool front 3, basically burnt out by Klopp over three seasons when all of them hardly missed a game.
Klopp had five good season at Dortmund then fell off a cliff and ended up near the bottom of the league at Xmas , rallied after that and finished 7th....Klopp left after that.
Will be interesting to see how Leeds get on, especially if they get into Europe one season.

Some posters on Alistair Gold’s Twitter feed are saying that we should build the new side around Ndombele!!

He’s been with us for nearly two years and hasn’t managed to get fit so fuck him off at the first opportunity!

Some posters on Alistair Gold’s Twitter feed are saying that we should build the new side around Ndombele!!

He’s been with us for nearly two years and hasn’t managed to get fit so fuck him off at the first opportunity!
For the amount of minutes played and amazing things done its got to be around 1359 mins played and 3.5 mins of amazing things, the rest is made up of eating mars bars and jogging around occasionally :tanguyhuh:

Back
Top Bottom