Poch coming back to Spurs?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Do you think Pochettino would be a good choice for our next coach?

• Yes

Votes: 175 60.3%
  • No

Votes: 115 39.7%

• Total voters
So we would go back to not loaning out promising players, letting 80% of them kill their career by only training instead of playing football. To playing favourites whatever happens. Making changes in the 85th minute that never have an impact. Being very picky with acquiring new players and keeping them on the bench a year or so. And the fucking diamond.

Ok I'm exaggerating but this was also Pochettino.

I loved how we played under him but not in the last year or so. He left the high pressure game because the whole team was injured at the end of every season. He's not that coach that you want back anymore. He's the stubborn one who plays the fucking diamond now.

No thanks.

Not necessarily. Think that depends on Conte actually being given enough funds to show genuine ambition in the transfer market. There isn't any manager turning out current squad into title challengers.
Conte still in his prime.

His record is great.

Just won a title.

Harry would buy into it 100%

Mixed emotions about this. Makes us look like even more of a joke than we already are and poch wasn’t taking us forward. However, if we back him like we should have done then it could be the best move.

Pochettino will leave PSG I feel. Completely wrong piece to that jigsaw.

Back to us now would equally be the wrong fit I feel unless both sides have cleared the decks and are fully committed to what it is going to take to bring us back into being competitive.

I would just be mindful that Pochettino probably now realises we are going to be the height of his abilities.

The strange thing is that United might also be looking suddenly and yet I think they would now be less interested.

How things change.

Really hope not unless we clear the bottling rats who had him fired (Winsk, Sissoko, Lamela, Dier, Sanchez, Aurier, etc.) and give him a proper DoF and 200m

Mixed emotions about this. Makes us look like even more of a joke than we already are and poch wasn’t taking us forward. However, if we back him like we should have done then it could be the best move.
no it doesn't.

It makes Levy look like he realised he made a mistake. Poch tbf at the time needed a break from us as well so maybe we both needed this.

A Joke would be Goooner scum who finish 8th again and still don't sack the manager.

Back
Top Bottom