Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters

Good times, you could chin a gooner for a mere £40 fine and no ban. I think the going rate today is a bit too stiff. :roseunsure:
I’ll hook up with ya so I can take my left Dr. Martin toe cap boot to it if you crack on with that cottage cruising culture innuendo with me.
Mr. Y-front-Ali. :roseunsure:
Ahh so you’re not really a mincing dolly boy :fingers: seeking attention, you’re an undercover online grass. Not sure why some online grass prick would want to bring up a spent 1985/6 season issue. Those Leicester old bill do get a bit Leary; It wasn’t assault he got proper ironed out and I did my time so fuck off CUNT!

No

Poch in, but if Daniel is going to unleash the purse strings for God's sake let's get a DoF to make the signings. Poch relies too much on existing squad members to fill unnatural positions. 'Unnatural postions...' I had something for this...

You utter prick.I know exactly what I posted yesterday; try reading it in context you baboon and stop banging on about who did what bird where like some fucking teenager with his Calvin’s pulled halfway up his crack. :pochcmon:

You utter prick.I know exactly what I posted yesterday; try reading it in context you baboon and stop banging on about who did what bird where like some fucking teenager with his Calvin’s pulled halfway up his crack. :pochcmon:

Missing something here

What’s contextual about assaulting a police officer and doing time for it and then bringing it up on a public forum 23 years later?

You are a useful addition to the Forum clearly

Poch in

Poch in, but if Daniel is going to unleash the purse strings for God's sake let's get a DoF to make the signings. Poch relies too much on existing squad members to fill unnatural positions. 'Unnatural postions...' I had something for this...

Surely he’s not going to persevere with Sanchez at RB?

Missing something here

What’s contextual about assaulting a police officer and doing time for it and then bringing it up on a public forum 23 years later?

You are a useful addition to the Forum clearly

Poch in

Did you go to the school of mathematics for thick cunts or do you just like me typing CUNT ?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom