Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Whilst i was joking earlier. i am coming round to a Wenger-Campbell double act.
Think about it... Proven charismatic,likable winner in Wenger,coupled with a "one of ya own" Spurs legend,who understands us fans and the loyalty that we demand.
Sol would probably get the best out of Erikson as well, as he(better than most) would understand the pain young Christian is going through wanting to run his contract down and eff for nothing.

I can see it happening...

As Kane says this soft underbelly issue hasn't rectified itself in the last 6 years...... where would you point the finger?

Lack of a proper leader on the pitch.Getting one would go a long way to sorting it out IMHO.
Lloris isn't a captain.Or not a team captain.Club captain maybe
Add to that a lack of any real fighter in the current side. Most of our current starting 11 have to have their buttons pushed to develop that real grit.

Dier has not been the best when it comes to his overall play but it cannot be denied that he brought a lot of "steel" to the 11 when he plays.

Add to that a lack of any real fighter in the current side. Most of our current starting 11 have to have their buttons pushed to develop that real grit.

Dier has not been the best when it comes to his overall play but it cannot be denied that he brought a lot of "steel" to the 11 when he plays.
In recent years i had hopes for Wimmer, Wanyama and Dier to be the Sergeant Major type player i think we need . None have unfortunately. Dier being the closest .

In recent years i had hopes for Wimmer, Wanyama and Dier to be the Sergeant Major type player i think we need . None have unfortunately. Dier being the closest .
Lamela has it in him but that's tempered by him being in and out of the 11 and his injuries.

Dembele also had it in him. Dele and Rose are more dark arts shithouses than on field generals.

Is a conundrum since these type of players don't grow on trees.

He doesnt have to name them....you seem to think because "Dave on the internet" cant name someone, then that person manager doesnt exist.

How do you know Eddie Howe couldnt come in do a better job?

Heres a better challenge. Name every fucking manager in Europe and tell me why they WONT be better.
currently working?

*Guardian

I’m a Times reader old chap

When I first started reading it it was called The Thunderer!

It’s only worth reading on a Sunday; the daily one can still be called the Thunderbirds for the two fucks I care!

Back
Top Bottom