Poch out?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Poch out?

• Yes

Votes: 161 36.9%
  • No

Votes: 275 63.1%

• Total voters
Last straw for me. Poch out.

8 games. 2 wins. 3 draws. 3 losses.

14 goals scored. 10 conceded.

The players look poor. The tactics are non-existant. We play 3 defensive midfielders against Colchester, only to lose. We have been terrible for 9 months now.

Don’t want to lay into the fella because I love him and tonight is probably the lowest point of his time with us. For the first time, he’ll be feeling serious fucking pressure.

Let’s see how the nest three games go - Southampton, Brighton and Watford.

We lose those or struggle, well, who knows.

Poch has let this place team turn toxic by

- failing to ever squash any rumor linking him to another club
- Joking about leaving Spurs after Champs league final

That shit is going to take its toll on players and the mood around a squad.

I think he's on his last legs now. Not being funny but there's no energy, no teamwork, the movement and desire off the ball is shocking and he's stayed too loyal to wasters and not given enough of the promising ones enough of a chance.

We've become too predictable, I think it's getting to the point where he's been found out. I saw no shouting, no getting the boys up for it he's a shell of his former self and ultimately the sword falls on him if it were to fall on anyone. It's a shame but his outspoken moments have really soured it for me and I think the team.

I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel on this one. The same 60 minute subs, the same languid, arrogant passing waiting for the goal to come instead of making it come, it's just turned a bit shit really hasn't it?

I think he's on his last legs now. Not being funny but there's no energy, no teamwork, the movement and desire off the ball is shocking and he's stayed too loyal to wasters and not given enough of the promising ones enough of a chance.

We've become too predictable, I think it's getting to the point where he's been found out. I saw no shouting, no getting the boys up for it he's a shell of his former self and ultimately the sword falls on him if it were to fall on anyone. It's a shame but his outspoken moments have really soured it for me and I think the team.

I can't see any light at the end of the tunnel on this one. The same 60 minute subs, the same languid, arrogant passing waiting for the goal to come instead of making it come, it's just turned a bit shit really hasn't it?

Sadly yes, depressing times ahead, can see us finishing outside of the top four this season, probably below the fucking scum as well which makes me sick.

After tonight's performance I'd be lying unless I answered Yes to the question posed by the thread title. I've had enough. Well done Colchester, take nothing from you and good luck in the next round.

I'm fucking done.

All the time in the world for Poch but it's #endgame now.

All good things must come to an end.

He got us to a CL final and consistent CL qualification, for which I'll always be grateful...

But we are in a position, club wise, where we now need a proven winner.

I love the man for what he's done here, truely, truely do. However the lack of anything positive today may have broken the camels back for me. How Wanyama stays on after that first half is shocking. He could hardly complete a touch let alone a pass.

If things don't change in a few matches (which, historically speaking they rarely do) it might be time to give someone else a go. There's too much quality in the squad to look this shite all the time.

Back
Top Bottom