Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Good luck with his replacement.

You were never the same since losing to the RS in the Champions league final.

Top 6 finish, back on the cards?

I would hope next manager is lined up. Steady hand (Ancelloti; Benitez ) - or back to drawing board? Genuinely surprised...don’t think Mourinho would last five minutes, btw - him and Levy would be murder together.

tumblr_pr7hq2vlAu1uu9x8l_540.gif

Gutted, I'm really sad to hear this. As much I know it may be the best thing for the club in the long run, I really love the guy and in my heart I wanted him to be given the time to turn things around.

I hope that the board haven't done this blindly though and have someone good lined up already. I can't bare the thought of some half-arsed caretaker manager.

Holy shit. Didn't expect this today, but its been coming. Bittersweet for sure. I think he got the club to a certain level and it was all he could do. Hopefully we can bring in someone hat will take us to the next level.

Would have loved for him to have turned it around, but understand why it has happened. Hopefully go for someone young and exciting and not Mourinho.

Cheers Poch, it has been great.

No body wanted it to end this way but for over half a season the football has been terrible and the results have been relegation-level results.

Ill just remember the good times - any other club would have sacked him before this season, the CL run papered over the cracks.

Now it will be interesting to see who out of these players responds as they should be carrying the can as well

Back
Top Bottom