Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

If you’re complaining then you don’t have what’s best for Spurs in your mind. Poch has been absolutely horrible, despite the Champs final, for nearly 2 years. His tactics and choices have cost us a lot. Especially domestically. It was time to make this change. If Levy has left him in charge the rest of the season it would have just gotten worse.

Necessary, but I'll always remember him for giving me the best football moment of my life. As long as it's not Woolwich or Chelsea, I wish him the best of luck. I'll remember his reign with fondness, and I'll try to forget the start of this season. I wanted him out, but, I'm still extremely sad about it... Thank you Mauricio Pochettino. Thank you! :pochbye:

Absolutely gutted.

He has done so much for us. He took a Europa league team at best and made us a permanent champions league team and genuine contenders for major trophies.

He gave a chance to youth, had a minuscule budget and always showed passion and loyalty despite having opportunities to leave. He made the odd unfortunate comment but that should in no way shadow what he did.

My fear is we will now go back to being a europa league team.

Ouch, painful. Still on the fence over the whole thing, best manager in my lifetime and someone I really loved and respected at the club.

It’s clear the last season or so didn’t go to plan and the stress was obvious. We need to get a caretaker in quick. Bit numb to be honest, not since Jol have I felt such a deep feeling at a sacking, admittedly for different reasons.

As much as i am grateful for journey Poch has taken us on especially the CL campigan last season, the football since January of this year has been dire, and a change has been needed.

As usual this has been handle poorly by Spurs, 4 days before a London derby, when we could've done it last week and give the guy time.

I feel sick

I knew it from the moment we lost that final, I put the thread up, it was never going to be the same again, heads would turn, performances would flatten

The players need a fucking good look in the mirror, Bale won games thats how he got to madrid, under AV fucking B, if cunts like Eriksen think sat there in midfield gets you the same he is wrong

39yrs old and Poch responsible for 10 of my 20 best moments as a spurs fan at least

Thank you Poch, its sad it didnt work out fully, and the wheels came off, he deserves his share of the blame. Its just a shame in this Pogba age you cant fucking sack players too

Welcome back Ledley to my avatar

BEST OF LUCK POCH

Back
Top Bottom