Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

EJwnzSbXsAEwMU9.jpg:large

Oh man....I wonder how players like Ndombele and Lo Celso feel about this?
Gutted truly,truly gutted haven't felt this low in years football or not....close to tears loved the man, loved what he did for this club
Still in shock tbh....fuuuuuucckk. I swear if any wanker on here tells me it's for the best we're fucking having itmyopic bunch of arseholes...

A feel sick and ashamed of the owners of my football club.
I hope our fans sing Pochettino's name loud and proud on Saturday lunchtime.

Last season touted as new Real Madrid coach, now his P45. Be interesting to see where he goes. Can't help feeling it is short sighted. The real problem is the avarice on Levy's part. Expect improvement on the current situation, but don't expect another CHL final any time soon!

Thanks for the memories Poch. I will always respect what he did for my club, and the way he conducted himself on the whole. He elevated my beloved spurs to a new level, and for that he will be held in high regard by me.

Now onwards and upwards. Pick the right man and there is no reason with the current squad, a world class stadium, the training ground and everything else, why we can't progress to even bigger and better things. COYS

Back
Top Bottom