Poch sacked

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Hi, Joe. Laughing and joking about the result?
I can’t quite put my finger on it. I expected a more sombre hush after blowing such an important game, but who am I to say how other people should react? I think I’m confusing my waning enthusiasm for actually attending games with an all round disillusionment with Tottenham. That isn’t so. I fucking love Spurs - and outside of my family there’s nothing I’ve loved more or for longer.

I’ll get used the new bloke - if he succeeds Spurs succeed and that’s the most important thing. Of course he has my support.

Last edited:
To some of the people who are posting about Poch and recent developments may I just remind you of a couple of things. The guy is still alive and has no doubt been handsomely financially rewarded for his contract being terminated. He is free to join whichever club he feels will satisfy his ambitions and seek his services.
To those of you who now declare yourselves as no longer supporting Tottenham I would say that your loyalties obviously lay with the manager and not the club. Therefore the best thing to do is watch where Poch goes next and then swear your allegiance to them.

I have supported Tottenham Hotspur for over 50 years and will continue to do so until my last breath. The decision to sack Poch was a business one based on recent results and the current situation regarding players contracts and general morale. We accept the board's actions and move on.

We have today appointed a new manager and whilst we wave a fond farewell to Mauricio we should look to the future with positivity and excitement. If you cannot do that then your genuine support for the club needs questioning.

One day Jose will leave but whilst he's here I wish him nothing but success in his endeavours to bring cups and titles to this wonderful club. They have been long overdue. :thumbup:. Let's start the new campaign with an away win at West Ham and watching a team that looks as though they are enjoying playing again.
:coys:

To some of the people who are posting about Poch and recent developments may I just remind you of a couple of things. The guy is still alive and has no doubt been handsomely financially rewarded for his contract being terminated. He is free to join whichever club he feels will satisfy his ambitions and seek his services.
To those of you who now declare yourselves as no longer supporting Tottenham I would say that your loyalties obviously lay with the manager and not the club. Therefore the best thing to do is watch where Poch goes next and then swear your allegiance to them.

I have supported Tottenham Hotspur for over 50 years and will continue to do so until my last breath. The decision to sack Poch was a business one based on recent results and the current situation regarding players contracts and general morale. We accept the board's actions and move on.

We have today appointed a new manager and whilst we wave a fond farewell to Mauricio we should look to the future with positivity and excitement. If you cannot do that then your genuine support for the club needs questioning.

One day Jose will leave but whilst he's here I wish him nothing but success in his endeavours to bring cups and titles to this wonderful club. They have been long overdue. :thumbup:. Let's start the new campaign with an away win at West Ham and watching a team that looks as though they are enjoying playing again.

Fuck me! Poch gets sacked, Jose gets the job and Borodin55 Borodin55 posts something intelligent I agree with! :sonlol:

Seems a bit odd to sign the ex manager of the team you thumped. How can they think he's good enough? Hope he does get the job. I want to see him fulfill his ambitions, wherever he goes. Good luck, poch.

Because football people look at the bigger picture?

Who would have thought when Sarri was being battered 6-0 at City and 4-0 at Bournemouth and the odds on favorite to get the sack in February that he'd get the Juventus job a few months later?

Just 24 hours after it was announced that Poch is no longer with us, the community seems to have moved on. Poch is almost the forgotten man. I, for one, can't wait for him to spill the 'behind the scenes' beans. I hope he doesn't stick to whatever NDA he's signed.

Bang on mate. I'll always have a lot of time for Poch but he was just an employee at the end of the day: for me the club comes before everything. Not sure you can say that for all fans tbh.

Back
Top Bottom