Poll: Who do you want most as our next manager?

• The Fighting Cock is a forum for fans of Tottenham Hotspur Football Club. Here you can discuss Spurs latest matches, our squad, tactics and any transfer news surrounding the club. Registration gives you access to all our forums (including 'Off Topic' discussion) and removes most of the adverts (you can remove them all via an account upgrade). You're here now, you might as well...

Get involved!

Latest Spurs videos from Sky Sports

Who would be your first choice?

• Graham Potter

• Scott Parker

• Ten Hag

• Rafa Benitez

• None of the above - comment below

• *Marcelo Bielsa

• *Ralf Rangnick

• *Ralph Hasenhüttl

• *Steven Gerrard

• *Julen Lopetegui

• *Christophe Galtier

• *Marcelo Gallardo

• *Oliver Glasner

• *Ryan Mason

• *Maurizio Sarri

• *Gian Piero Gasperini

• *Mauricio Pochettino

• *Antonio Conte

• *Eddie Howe

• *Gareth Southgate

• *Nuno Espirito Santo

• *Paulo Fonseca

• *Gennaro Gattuso

• *Ernesto Valverde

Results are only viewable after voting.
No. If he has a 90% track record, you should be 10% sceptical of what he writes.

Right, but that's the point.
Both sides verified that Spurs and Fonseca were in talks. So that was reliable information.
When Ali Gold states certain facts are disputed by both sides, and says it openly, then we shouldn't presume those facts as verified. That's good journalism.
And who keeps score of track record? Opta? Or your own bias?

Gold reports a lot, and a lot of its far from reliable. I agree with you, to his credit he's pretty open about it - but it doesn't mean we believe every word he says.

And then of course the wider media regurgitate it without the nuance, at which point something is heavily reported and seemingly certain to happen when it's anything but.

And then places like this get torn up with people losing their shit based off it all.

Fuck gary lineker is boiling my piss. Takes the piss out of us constantly but was happy to take wages off us the big eared smug wanker. Love to slap him around
For those who disagree. I apologise.lineker is not in the least bit smug. He also never goes out of his way to take a shot at the club that paid his wages for four years👍

No he doesn't. He calls it for what it is.
And I wish more would do the same.

Whenever any ex player points out our shortcomings they get pissed on. Lineker, Hoddle, Jenas.....

It's pathetic
Theres a difference between having a well rounded arguement and point than constantly being smart on social media. Hes been at it a lot longer than this managerial shit show. Its constant

A new name enters the fray.

I cannot see any Premier League club gamble on him after the Palace debacle. But to be fair to him his football with the Netherlands was very enjoyable and he did decently at Atlanta so he seems to have improved at least somewhat.

Netherland has so many players that used to play the Dutch football, so he is not exactly influential for their enjoyable style. Koeman sort out the mess for this Netherland before leaving. I see the same defensive fragility that associated with Frank De Boer, even at his Ajax, then the short disastrous tenure at CP. MLS can't be used to evaluate anything really.

Just a poor man Van Gaal IMO.

Netherland has so many players that used to play the Dutch football, so he is not exactly influential for their enjoyable style. Koeman sort out the mess for this Netherland before leaving. I see the same defensive fragility that associated with Frank De Boer, even at his Ajax, then the short disastrous tenure at CP. MLS can't be used to evaluate anything really.

Just a poor man Van Gaal IMO.
He was shocking at atlanta in mls too

Back
Top Bottom